UCONN Huskygames websites??? | The Boneyard

UCONN Huskygames websites???

Reaction Score
To cure the mid-summer doldrums, I have had a desire to watch some UCONN Women's game replays. Always enjoy the wins...won't re-watch others! Watched some last weekend, but when I tried to get on the "uconnhuskygames" websites, I get a security warning and my computer security won't let me go any further. Seems to be the same problem for Women's and Men's Basketball and Football... probably others too. This is new in the last few days as far as I know. Anyone else having the same problem?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
That new link scared the Sh_t out of me. There is a icon on it for the 2018-19 games. I thought I just woke up from a coma and missed Lou's Senior year.

Reaction Score
That new link scared the Sh_t out of me. There is a icon on it for the 2018-19 games. I thought I just woke up from a coma and missed Lou's Senior year.
Agreed... had the same reaction at first...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
What happen to the old link? Anyone know?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
What happen to the old link? Anyone know?
I am gonna take a guess and say that whoever owns the original domain name has a new domain name website (that includes the. blogspot) and then shut down the original domain name URL. In a former life I would have expected the correct way to have done this was to redirect people to the new website for a certain amount of time and add a statement to the new blog website, informing users to change their bookmark to the new URL. But this is just my opinion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom