UConn Husky Games = Knights and Saints | The Boneyard

UConn Husky Games = Knights and Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wish to wholeheartedly thank the individuals who run the UConn Husky Games website.

Had I been born a King or a Pope, or better yet both, I would bestow upon you well-deserved Knighthoods and Sainthoods.

For you see, my lieges, I live many leagues away. According to Google Maps, my home sits some 2,935 miles—or 45 hours in current traffic (presumably without any bathroom or other breaks)—from Storrs.

Moreover, I cut the cord from cable television a year ago in an effort to limit my children’s time in front of the “boob tube”.

Despite that great distance and lack of a cable feed, I have been able to watch each and every UConn game this season, including exhibition games that in prior years were only available on internet radio.

To you—my true-blue brethren and/or sistren at UConn Husky Games—I hail a hearty THANK YOU.

Amidst a rabble of worthless squires, squatters, and sinners on this message board, including me, you are indeed KNIGHTS and SAINTS.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
While I don't share your situation I fully agree with your gratitude towards the site and it's creators - it simply is FANTASTIC
Thanks so much you people who are responsible

Reaction Score
While I don't share your situation I fully agree with your gratitude towards the site and it's creators - it simply is FANTASTIC
Thanks so much you people who are responsible

See I was thinking, that UConnHuskyGames.com? It's AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member