UConn Huskies v. ECU - Game Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UConn Huskies v. ECU - Game Thread

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I hope they get out of town fast... Snowing already in the southern part of North Carolina... That's about 90-100 miles south of Greenville, NC.
I was just thinking about that. If the snow is coming in quickly, I hope they get whisked straight to the airport before weather becomes an aviation concern.

Reaction Score
I was just thinking about that. If the snow is coming in quickly, I hope they get whisked straight to the airport before weather becomes an aviation concern.
Was it snowing when they left? Geno said that they had an hour and half drive to get to the airport so they could fly out.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Our highest point total for a starter was 19. The bench (combined) had 26. Encouraging! And 31 assists on 40 made baskets is just amazing.
It's often difficult to believe--given a level of talent that includes three All-Americans--but for UConn, the whole really is greater than the sum of its parts. Beautiful, selfless basketball.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
just saw the replay and could be the best all around game Lou has played. Stats would have been double if she hadn't been subbed out.
Lou's rebounding by year:

3.4 rpg freshman

3.9 rpg sophomore

4.9 rpg junior

She played some partial games this year due to injury. She could average 5.0 rpg by the end of the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom