UConn hosts Texas 11/14 6:30 pm ET FS1 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn hosts Texas 11/14 6:30 pm ET FS1

Reaction Score
30 is way too much. I watched them play their last game and honestly I thought we were a little sloppy. They were almost twice as bad. They said they will be better tonight and I believe them. From what I saw, they can’t beat us but it won’t be a complete blowout. We pull away late for a 20 point win is the most I can see us winning by with them never really threatening to beat us unless we are a complete disaster.
I agree.
Lotta passes that, against a more formidable opponent, would have been stolen.
I’m pretty sure Geno, Azzi and the Gnat won’t allow an entitled approach.
Curious to see how Azzi wields her dagger tonight- 3’s, floaters or cutting and finishing.
How about giving the 3’s to Lou, and slicing and dicing?

Reaction Score
9 point favorite on Draft Kings.

Lines are based on public perception, not analysis. The experts all would make Texas a 2 pt favorite at UConn and a 6 pt favorite at home. But those experts never risk losing anything on their opinions. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Piranhas on a roast? Of course we remember what happened the next time we met up with a Vic Schaefer team.

Reaction Score
Lines are based on public perception, not analysis. The experts all would make Texas a 2 pt favorite at UConn and a 6 pt favorite at home. But those experts never risk losing anything on their opinions. :rolleyes:

I find over time the lines set by Vegas to be much more accurate than anything said by "experts". Again, as you say, Vegas has something to lose if they get the line wrong. "Experts" don't.

Reaction Score
No Rori Harmon ...Uconn wins by 10+ . Texas looked terrible without Rori against louisana it was tough to watch .

Reaction Score
You have it backwards.

Reaction Score
Bookies have nothing to do with it. The way gamblers bet determine how the spread is set. All bookies want to do is maximize their vig by balancing the books. FYI, local bookies obviously don't set the spread, but if their books get out of balance they will "lay off" money to higher level bookies. This "laying off" goes on until it hits the highest level book makers which will adjust the spread.

Reaction Score
Please show me an expert that favored Texas in this game, even by one. Every “expert” I saw favored UConn over Texas. Same when Georgia played Tennessecwhen they were #1 in football. Call it perception if you want, but the rankings are never as accurate as head to head play.

Reaction Score
I revisited You Tube and checked the stats they had against Lousiana. They shot 38.8 %. On 3 pointers, they were 1-11. They had 25 turnovers and made 27 fouls. They lived at the free throw line, 29-38. These stats show why we will win . 1-We don't foul 27 times in a game. 2-We will decimate with 3 's. 3- they only had 10 more rebounds than Louisiana had. For a team with so many 6 footers against a team with no-one over 6 foot, that tells what kind of team they are. I expect a good game and a win by 30 points. GO HUSKIES!!!
I stand corrected. I predicted a 30 point win because of the way Texas played against Louisiana. They were much more aggressive in this game. I'll give them kudos for playing much harder. BUT.WE STILL BEAT THEM. GO HUSKIES!!! Bring on the next victim.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom