UConn Hockey's Golf Tourney | The Boneyard

UConn Hockey's Golf Tourney

LoveMeSomeUC

"My point being" James A. Calhoun
Reaction Score
Good afternoon,

It is with great excitement that I invite you to join in the 28th Annual UConn Men's Hockey Golf Outing. It amazes me more each year that I have been part of the hockey program to see the commitment and unwavering support from so many donors and alumni. Please help us to expand this network even more by passing this note along to friends and former teammates so we can connect with as many former players as possible. Our program is growing and this season our seniors have helped set a solid foundation for our future and I look forward to all of you being a part of that success. Each graduating class has helped to push this program in the direction of competing for conference and national championships and I hope to be there soon.

This year's tournament will be at Ellington Ridge Country Club on Friday, June 2nd. Registration will begin at 7am, breakfast will begin at 7:30am and a shotgun start will begin at 9am. Attached is a brochure with more information on how to register. Also please see our website for more details. Online registration will begin Monday, May 1. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

For those of you I won't see, have a great summer and I looking forward to seeing you in Hartford in October.

Best,

Mike Cavanaugh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom