UConn Highlights: Javonte Brown - Freshman Season (2020-2021) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Highlights: Javonte Brown - Freshman Season (2020-2021)

BParkDog

I will see number 5.
Reaction Score
OOOOOOF
I feel like a person who just heard an inappropriate joke and I'm trying not to laugh at it (think Norm McDonald making John Stewart laugh about the Crocodile Hunter's death (see . . . CROC ). TCF - completely savage brother. But also one of the funniest posts I've read here in donkey's ages.

I read somewhere, a long time ago - maybe 25-30 years ago, that 25% of all true 7 footers walking around the United States had played in the NBA.

If this kid makes it to the NBA, and I hope he does because I'll put that into the "former UConn players in the NBA" column, it will not be a surprise at all.

This is only about timing. The coach is a pretext. He wants playing time now and going forward, and there are 300 and something D-I program coaches that will give him 20 minutes a game yesterday. Maybe Indiana's coach is one of them.

Letting Brown play this year, which Hurley has determined will cost us wins, could have been an investment in our future, but Hurley thought it was an investment that was too expensive.

Reaction Score
If we ever hear of him in any kind of college basketball highlight I’ll be surprised. Chill with the NBA talk. His lateral foot speed is super slow and was the last guy on our bench. Probably a great kid and wish him success.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom