UConn Highlights: Javonte Brown - Freshman Season (2020-2021) | The Boneyard

UConn Highlights: Javonte Brown - Freshman Season (2020-2021)

Reaction Score
This does not make me happy.

BUT.

This is the sign of a once again healthy program. If he chooses to leave I will wish him all the best. I guess it's good/bad.

Reaction Score
The reality is he wouldn’t have seen much playing time with current and future players already committed to roster. Wish him the best. Hopefully he goes to mid major school.

C

Chief00

Chief is in the camp that he will develop into a 1st round pick in the right program. I thought we had the right guy to develop his body. Sometimes the Canadian guys advising him want things to happen too fast. Big guys are different and take more time to develop after having such a growth spurt in their teens. He really had tremendous length and not bad basketball instincts. Disappointed he’s leaving. Johnson will fit well in Hurley’s system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I don't blame the kid. It looks like he is talented and under Hurley, UConn is recruiting better and right now there is a logjam in front of him in the front court. Next year, you have Sanogo, Akok, and probably Johnson ahead of him and even more players if Whaley and/or Carlton return.

Reactions: RON

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Sincerely-Best of luck to him!
Just curious if he will still attend practice, travel with team and participate in team activities.
I don’t see the point but I don’t know how these things work =casual fan.

C

Chief00

Sincerely-Best of luck to him!
Just curious if he will still attend practice, travel with team and participate in team activities.
I don’t see the point but I don’t know how these things work =casual fan.
No.

Reaction Score
I 100% agree with you and I think we’ll see him play in the NBA.

He’s extremely young, maybe raw, but god is there so much untapped potential.
Oh geez... if he even plays a minute of regular season nba basketball we definitely blew this. Has that ever happened? Has a UCONN transfer gone on to make the NBA?

Reaction Score
People need to relax with the UConn/Hurley blew this if he goes to the NBA. The coach he committed to left and he decided to leave too, it's simple

Reaction Score
Oh geez... if he even plays a minute of regular season nba basketball we definitely blew this. Has that ever happened? Has a UCONN transfer gone on to make the NBA?

It’s one opinion. I’m probably wrong but I still think he’s young enough to grow into his game. Hes 7’ tall... ya can’t teach it. He’s got too many people scratching and clawing for minutes. I really think he’s got the highest ceiling out of our bigs, Sanogo aside.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom