UCONN...High level talent... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UCONN...High level talent...

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
South Carolina was a close second for both ONO and Christyn Williams. Not sure what the deciding factors were but if you recall ONO has aspirations of being a doctor. On ONO's recruiting visit to South Carolina (or was it Duke?) they arranged for her to watch an actual surgery being performed. Williams had a disastrous recruiting trip to UCLA something to do with a bad bike ride along the beach or something. After Christyn had narrowed down her choices and taken some official visit she suddenly added back SC back into the mix and took an official visit there. Jolette Law coming on staff at SC was thought to be the reason Christyn added SC back into the mix. Kind of ironic, without ONO and Christyn UCONN would be closer to where ND is today. I think ONO being at UCONN had a lot to do with Boston being at SC today.

Precisely this.

ONO had the arranged surgery trip at SC.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Tennessee and Baylor took all the good bigs... it's not like Geno wasnt looking, sometimes BIGS dont want to come to UConn

Reaction Score
So sorry to read all the Geno forgot how to recruit, forgot how to substitute, forgot how to coach and the only I coach ever to win the national title 11 times and get to the finals how many. find us a coach who is better, then lets hire him or her. Oh no lets have the fans recruit and coach. Stop it please !
Love the enthusiasm but unfortunately (or fortunately, I forget which) we've only gotten to the finals 11 times as well. What might have been if only we'd had the decency to lose a few championship games. :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom