Uconn has contacted P.S. LB Khairi Fortt | The Boneyard

Uconn has contacted P.S. LB Khairi Fortt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With Stewart there and many young guys we are stacked at that position. Great competition.​

Reaction Score
"There have been unfortunate circumstances that the coaching staff, players and victims could not have expected, but now if you even put on Penn State gear, you are questioned for your actions. So it is very exhausting on the entire family. This has just been unbelievable."

That's a quote at the bottom from his dad. It's given me a different perspective of what these families are going through! It must be hell!

Reaction Score
ThePSU Rivals board has a thread indicating tht Fortt is looking at TCU as a transfer option.

Reaction Score
I thought he was on an official visit to cal.

TCU, would be kind of a shocker given the controversy there.

Reaction Score
Fortt's dad says he as offers from TCU, UConn, Kansas, Washington, Auburn, Vandy and Florida State. In the twitter rumor mill, the first transfer from PSU is TE Kevin Haplea to Florida St. Let the fun begin

Reaction Score
"There have been unfortunate circumstances that the coaching staff, players and victims could not have expected, but now if you even put on Penn State gear, you are questioned for your actions. So it is very exhausting on the entire family. This has just been unbelievable."

That's a quote at the bottom from his dad. It's given me a different perspective of what these families are going through! It must be hell!

I agree!

Reaction Score
If it comes down to Baylor and UConn, I like our chances.

Reaction Score
If it comes down to Baylor and UConn, I like our chances.
Baylor's a really good school too, but I think his game flourishes on D better in Storrs, CT if indeed it comes down to us and Baylor... Our LB are very visible in our D....

Reaction Score
My crystal ball sees very good Forte news and UConn come Monday.

As all seers in the business know, it makes sense in so many ways, and is inevitable.

Welcome to Khairi and the extended Fortt Family - fortune is yours.

Reaction Score
The aggressive, attack style defense that Don Brown preaches might help us here. Most linebackers love playing in that style of Defense.

Reaction Score
My crystal ball sees very good Forte news and UConn come Monday.

As all seers in the business know, it makes sense in so many ways, and is inevitable.

Welcome to Khairi and the extended Fortt Family - fortune is yours.

The mojo gods do not look favorably upon this post.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Our linebackers are quite a bit better than Baylor's. Playing time could be a key factor. Hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom