UConn Gets a C+ Grade for 2017 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Gets a C+ Grade for 2017

Reaction Score
It's always darkest before the dawn.
Michelle was so hot.
tumblr_ojyjqfGlJw1sxm49so1_400.gif

Reaction Score
Defense gets an incomplete.
No no no no no. Defense gets an F. Full stop. Inability to see things how they really are rather than how you want them to be is a major shortcoming in program management.

Now, the D may have laid a foundation in the sense that there is a lot more tribal knowledge on how this D is supposed to work now after this season. Will grant that. But saying it gets an incomplete is like thanking the team that just stomped you for partnering with you to provide an educational experience. Nope, not going there. The unvarnished truth and nothing but the unvarnished truth, please.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately given the roster we have, this upcoming fall I can see us taking a step backwards.
Don't we have two incoming freshman with 3 or 4 star rankings?
One on defense and one on offense?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I recall an "I" being just as damaging on a transcript as an "F," but whatever makes you sleep better, I suppose.

Reaction Score
I recall an "I" being just as damaging on a transcript as an "F," but whatever makes you sleep better, I suppose.
Well only if "I" stands for "I slept with my professor for my grade". Probably the professor sleeps best.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Well only if "I" stands for "I slept with my professor for my grade". Probably the professor sleeps best.
I know $0.05 Dubra is hard to resist, but best you not drink on a school night. :oops:

Reaction Score
It's always darkest before the dawn.

Just wanted to comment that I love that white Block C Helmet with the silver trim in your avatar. That thing looks so good. +1 for the idea of adding Derpy Husky Helmet Stickers. That would be awesome. Someone with some photo shop skills should do a Derpy Husky Helmet with small block C stickers for ** and giggles.

Reaction Score
Regarding the poor performance of the defense, it should be taken into account that we faced an outstanding group of QB's in 2017.

Legit NFL prospects at:

UCF
Missouri
Memphis
USF
Holy Cross
Virginia

and Ben Hicks at SMU threw for 35oo yards as a sophomore.

Maybe the best group of QB's UCONN has ever faced in a season.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Regarding the poor performance of the defense, it should be taken into account that we faced an outstanding group of QB's in 2017.

Legit NFL prospects at:

UCF
Missouri
Memphis
USF
Holy Cross
Virginia

and Ben Hicks at SMU threw for 35oo yards as a sophomore.

Maybe the best group of QB's UCONN has ever faced in a season.
And we didn’t really get cooked by a running back until AJ Dillon.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately given the roster we have, this upcoming fall I can see us taking a step backwards.
I see the same thing. Especially breaking in a new OC, with a defense that struggled to put it mildly. No Junior JOSEPH, Foley, Luke or Ormsby.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom