UConn Football? UCF Rivalry? | The Boneyard

UConn Football? UCF Rivalry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Now that's some embarrassing right there. Maybe we can re-label it for the next big rivalry..
The ConnTemporary Conflict November 4th.
Matt Ruhle will be all over this.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
First UCF players leave field then fan base leaves the building... For a while a long while

Reaction Score
Still pissed about this. What an absolute mess HCBD created with this fake rivalry. What a huge mistake.

Reaction Score
Guaranteed Bennedict squashed this whole rivalry game.

Reaction Score
I like the ConFLiCT. It took me a while to come around on it, but this league needs some rivalry games, even if they're contrived. And since we're mostly isolated from the rest of the conference geographically, any "rivalry" we have in the AAC will be contrived.

I think it's lame that UCF didn't take the trophy. What's the harm in embracing this weird thing that Crazy Bob conjured up out of the blue? It's fun.

Reaction Score
I would have had fun with it. Take it home. Put it in weird places like janitors closets, cafeteria, etc. and tweet pictures back to Diaco.

Reaction Score
We are like the laughing stock in the country today. This rivalry is a joke. UCF has their WAR on I4 rivalry with USF. We are not in the conversation. We are better off starting a rivalry with Temple or BCU.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I think it's lame that UCF didn't take the trophy. What's the harm in embracing this weird thing that Crazy Bob conjured up out of the blue? It's fun.
At the time, Diaco was trying to generate excitement around the program. I get it and I liked it. I am a homer in this situation, but I think UCF are the one who actually looks bad.

At this point, put the trophy away. Don't bring it to Orlando next year and (against all evidence that they can) run up the score. Rivalries are created out of a combination of animosity in the fan bases and mutual respect on the field. Running up the score is how you create the most animosity quickly. Developing mutual respect on the field is a little more deliberate, but it became clearer on Saturday that Scott Frost has little or none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom