UConn Football/Randy Edsall looking towards 2021 Season... | The Boneyard

UConn Football/Randy Edsall looking towards 2021 Season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Alternate access read <<

>> The good thing is, they saw by looking in the mirror the difference in themselves, physically,” Edsall said Thursday, in a Zoom call with state reporters, “and in the game of football, when you can go out and do things from a physical standpoint that maybe you couldn’t do that well [before], it just leads to having much more confidence in yourself.”<<

>>“You’re going to see an offense that’s going to be wide open,” Edsall said. “You’re going to see an offense that’ll utilize all different aspects of tempo to our advantage and based on our opponents, that we think is the best way to attack them. We have guys that have the ability to make plays, and we’re going to be an offense that puts guys in a position to make them. Defensively, we want to be a physical, tough, swarming, fast, athletic defense.”<<

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Has anyone told RE 125+ programs have also been lifting weights, training AND playing real games?
We had a whole team sans 8 guys who needed a redshirt to get stronger faster and mature. Most programs don't need that and it shows because RE has been behind the 8 ball from yr 1 due to the IDIOT's recruiting. You will see a big difference in the whole roster - not just a few guys.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

I'd like to believe this, but.....

Also, wide open on offense means you need a defense that can stop someone occasionally. Diaco major gameplan shortcoming among many.

Reaction Score
Has anyone told RE 125+ programs have also been lifting weights, training AND playing real games?
And recruiting good players. He definitely could have done a better job with what he was left with. There were some good players here when he arrived but decided to tear it down. Just wish he could have done it with more of a transition and win more games. We’ll see if it worked in 2021 and I’m always optimistic but have been wrong except BDs 2nd year.

Reaction Score
Sum up: I want an up tempo offense like Lashlee which I didn’t want in year 1 because he might of taken my job, and I had this defensive genius to rely on.

Reaction Score
>>“You’re going to see an offense that’s going to be wide open,” Edsall said. “You’re going to see an offense that’ll utilize all different aspects of tempo to our advantage and based on our opponents, that we think is the best way to attack them. We have guys that have the ability to make plays, and we’re going to be an offense that puts guys in a position to make them. Defensively, we want to be a physical, tough, swarming, fast, athletic defense.”<<
[/QUOTE]

I want so much for this to actually occur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member