UConn Football Mailbag | The Boneyard

UConn Football Mailbag

Reaction Score
Have a question about spring practice, the progress of the team or individual players or coaches? Send along questions either here or over Twitter today (@UConnSN) and I'll put together a mailbag to help prepare you, the fans, for next week's spring game at The Rent.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Have a question about spring practice, the progress of the team or individual players or coaches? Send along questions either here or over Twitter today (@UConnSN) and I'll put together a mailbag to help prepare you, the fans, for next week's spring game at The Rent.

Any chance that UConn brings in a transfer, specifically a grad transfer for next fall? Saw Ryan Fines (DL out of Miami) visited a while back, but haven't heard anything since.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So you accept casual fan questions? (This is Whaler)

Reaction Score
Are any of the incoming freshman if any (early graduates) on campus and practicing yet?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
What do you project the defensive line two deep to be based on what you have seen thus far?
Who else is getting snaps at center aside from Hubbard?
While you probably cannot name names, are you getting any indications that we have transfers coming in?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Is the defense closer to the 2016 defense or the 2017 defense?

Reaction Score
Who’s going to be Center? Is Crozier coming back any time soon? If not who’s most likely to be filling that position?
Why did they decide to switch the positions of the left and right tackle this year? Van Demark and Peart?

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
The coaches seemed comfortable with 8 to 10 linemen. Can you name them and specifically, Bryan Cespedes was brought in as a project but seemed to get some run with the 1's this spring. Can you speak toward his progress?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom