UConn football gear/t-shirts | The Boneyard

UConn football gear/t-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have been looking around and haven't found anything decent. The Bob's in Hamden had very little selection. Some decent tanktops, but for 30 bucks, ehhhhh. Even online it seems like the collection is pretty limited, especially if you want something specifically football-related.

Anybody know of anywhere good to get stuff that isn't super obvious? I noticed the Co-Op online has the best selection, but still pretty expensive.

Reaction Score
Not the best selection but if you want cheap try Target. I know the Manchester and Enfield locations have a UConn section.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I find it hard to believe that the only real option for a UConn polo shirt on our web site is $65. I live fairly comfortably but I don't spend $65 on any single piece of clothing that's not a jacket. I also find their selection of toddler clothes for my little future Huskies to be crappy at best.

Reaction Score
Last week I was up in the Newington area and had to stop by Dicks Sporting Goods on the Tnpke. If you are in the market for a back back for the gym or your kids, they have some new Uconn ones that are BADAZZ!!! They are a shiny blue with the new logo on the back and it says Uconn below it. It was about $60. I already bought the kids North Face packs or I would of grabbed it. Still debating actually........ They have the new nike golf/coaching shirt that I have seen Diaco in as well. None of it is inexpensive but looks sharp nonetheless.

Reaction Score
I was in the Georgetown bookstore this weekend and their selection of swag was outstanding and the prices reasonable. Only downside was that all the gear said "Georgetown" or a variation thereof. I've also been in the Oregon State bookstore recently and found it spectacular. The size of their gear section is bigger than the entire UConn bookstore. Two weeks ago, on my once-every-couple-of-years return to CT, I stopped by the UConn store flush with cash, begging UConn to take it. Walked out without spending anything. Somebody at UConn has to figure out how to create a shopping rich environment at that bookstore; a good start would be better gear in all sizes.

Reaction Score
huskypantz said:
I also find their selection of toddler clothes for my little future Huskies to be crappy at best.

No pun intended ;)

Reaction Score
Johnny Mac said:
Two weeks ago, on my once-every-couple-of-years return to CT, I stopped by the UConn store flush with cash, begging UConn to take it. Walked out without spending anything. Somebody at UConn has to figure out how to create a shopping rich environment at that bookstore; a good start would be better gear in all sizes.

Likewise, I walked away only with a new mascot in white on National Flag blue hat. For at least a few decades, whomever has been responsible for UCONN Coop clothing purchases has exhibited a sad sense of quality, class, etc. Case in point, the crappy national championship merchandise. From students, alumni, parents, and other fans, it represents lost revenue opportunities for the university awaiting someone with a clue to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom