UConn Football Class of 2021 Early Signing Day Thread/Info (12/16/20>12/18/20) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Football Class of 2021 Early Signing Day Thread/Info (12/16/20>12/18/20)

Reaction Score
All delivered with a few surprises...

husky box.jpg

Reaction Score
Love that we were able to get almost every kid to stay committed and sign despite everything going on/not playing this season. Very excited for this class and to see if we bring any final pieces in the next couple of months. Would love some transfer portal guys to compliment these young pups!

Reaction Score
Man this makes me so pumped for next year. Welcome to all the new Huskies!

Reaction Score
Love that we were able to get almost every kid to stay committed and sign despite everything going on/not playing this season. Very excited for this class and to see if we bring any final pieces in the next couple of months. Would love some transfer portal guys to compliment these young pups!
Edsall isn't a terrible recruiter. He definitely has an eye for talent and maximizing the potential of the player. All things considered I think this class turned out great.

Reaction Score
I really like what we’re doing skill wise on offense. The age of the 6’5 receiver (minus Metcalf and Evans) is pretty much done. A lot of receivers in the NFL and college are 5’9 to 6’2 tops and very athletic. Love the pieces we’re accumulating. If we can get a QB to take the reigns we’re in good shape I think

Reaction Score
Edsall Media Availability:

Neill Ostrout @NeillOstrout 45s
UConn FB coach Randy Edsall said his team had few surprises this morning. “We were able to ward off a few people that tried to come in on a couple of them,” Edsall said.

Neill Ostrout @NeillOstrout 16s
Edsall on QB Tyler Phommachanh: “Like his skillset, like his mannerisms, like his leadership. Like everything."

ThisIsUConnCountry @UConnSN 53s
Edsall states he's impressed with the 2021 class' ability on the field, but even more so from a leadership standpoint #UConnFootball

Neill Ostrout @NeillOstrout 1m
Edsall said versatility was a big focus in his class.

UCTV Sports @UCTVSports 1m
Edsall: "All of these guys came from winning programs. They know what winning is about."

Neill Ostrout @NeillOstrout 1m
Edsall, joking (we think), on P Haydn Kerr: "He's only 28 or 29 years old."

Neill Ostrout @NeillOstrout1m
Edsall said the Huskies might add 1-3 more players, likely through the transfer portal.

Reaction Score
I think we landed a very nice class. There is one kid I forget which, who threw a block on a kick return, I swear the guy he hit still hasn’t woken up. I like last years class as well. The level of players Edsall gets is just such a step up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom