UConn Football and JMU schedule Home & Home (2023/2026) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Football and JMU schedule Home & Home (2023/2026)

Reaction Score
If we're going to play an FCS buy game every year there are probably 10 better options for that game. CCSU keeps the money between state public schools, obviously Yale is a historic rivalry, URI/UNH/Maine are local state flagships with a long history of matchups, Nova/Georgetown are Big East foes. Sacred Heart does nothing for me

Sacred Heart made the FCS playoffs last year and had Holy Cross beat in the first round until Holy Cross went on a length of the field game winning TD drive with two minutes left in the game.

I agree it's a yawn of a match-up but so is Central.

Reaction Score
I have to admit something:

I’ve worn purple and gold rooting on JMU when they played at Stony Brook a few years ago. Tailgated and watched with a few JMU alum and got to see former Giant Will Tye play live.

Anywho, I’ve put the 2026 game on my calendar!

Reaction Score
I hate to say it but if we played JMU tomorrow, I think they are favored by 6 points against us. Not to say I am happy with this but this is appropriate for where we are as a program today. I hope that by the time these games happen we are ready to crush them and never play them again though

Reaction Score
I know what he was referring to… I should have stopped @ Sun Belt Conference. I went back and added FCS when knowingly it was FBS.
Alright well then I’m lost in this manner and not sure I get why FCS was put in your post.

Reaction Score
I believe the clinical term is "brain fart."
2022 will be their 1st year as a member of the Sun Belt Conference (FCS).
Explain to me my brain fart when I read a post saying it will be their first year in an FBS conference and it is noted as FCS. I genuinely am lost as to whether the mistake wasn’t noticed even after I said it, or if it’s some joke I am just not a part of. Clarity is all I was looking for my friend.

Reaction Score
If we're going to play an FCS buy game every year there are probably 10 better options for that game. CCSU keeps the money between state public schools, obviously Yale is a historic rivalry, URI/UNH/Maine are local state flagships with a long history of matchups, Nova/Georgetown are Big East foes. Sacred Heart does nothing for me
We need to play games in fertile recruiting grounds.

Reaction Score
Explain to me my brain fart when I read a post saying it will be their first year in an FBS conference and it is noted as FCS. I genuinely am lost as to whether the mistake wasn’t noticed even after I said it, or if it’s some joke I am just not a part of. Clarity is all I was looking for my friend.
Dude… let it go. It was my brain fart. I made a mistake last night when I typed (FCS) instead of (FBS) when answering someone’s question.

Madon…

Reaction Score
The brain fart was @huskymedic's, ya dope!

Reaction Score
Dude… let it go. It was my brain fart. I made a mistake last night when I typed (FCS) instead of (FBS) when answering someone’s question.

Madon…
Let it go? I asked it originally and you got all holier than though about it and then still never edited the original post. I asked a genuine question and you got defensive, now twice.

You called him a “dumb dog” and said you went back and edited for clarity, only to make the situation more unclear by editing it incorrectly.

Reaction Score
You called him a “dumb dog” and said you went back and edited for clarity, only to make the situation more unclear by editing it incorrectly.
I was referring to myself as a dumb dog. Let me say it again - I added/“edited” the (FCS) wrongly after I already answered the question without denoting whether the SBC was FCS or FBS for Griggs clarity.

Everyone else gets the unintended “brain fart” on my behalf - I apologize if I confused you.

Reaction Score
Sacred Heart is a local school. Not a State school obviously, but it’s local.. That is why they are on the schedule. it is part of rebuilding the fan base, too. If we are going to play 1 FCS, and it seems we are, might as well be a local one rather than one from out of state.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I was referring to myself as a dumb dog. Let me say it again - I added/“edited” the (FCS) wrongly after I already answered the question without denoting whether the SBC was FCS or FBS for Griggs clarity.

Everyone else gets the unintended “brain fart” on my behalf - I apologize if I confused you.

No mistakes allowed Medic. Earn your stripes!

Reaction Score
Let it go? I asked it originally and you got all holier than though about it and then still never edited the original post. I asked a genuine question and you got defensive, now twice.

You can choose to bicker with any one of these morons on the BY about their ridiculous takes and for the most part complete nonsense yet you choose medic? He’s probably the only normal person on here

Reaction Score

So are they FCS or FBS and why do you keep calling people names?...ahahahaha

Reaction Score
I don’t know that recruiting has much to do with this. A bit maybe, but I’d guess geography and competitiveness is more of a factor. We seem to be trying to play mostly east coast teams with a heavy ACC emphasis for our P5 games. We do play 2 MW teams a year, it seems but other than that east coast is emphasized.

It doesn’t. You’re right.

Reaction Score
You can choose to bicker with any one of these morons on the BY about their ridiculous takes and for the most part complete nonsense yet you choose medic? He’s probably the only normal person on here
I agree, and my original post was just trying to clarify the confusion on his post, with no malice, and then I got doubled down on twice, so at that point it’s fair game. Medic is hands down the best on here and produces so much info, but also doesn’t give the right to act above others.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom