UConn First Night | The Boneyard

UConn First Night

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Hopefully, but I’ve heard that communication with Cardoso has dropped of substantially.

Wasn't there just a tweet about UConn getting one of her five official visits ? Have things changed since that announcement?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Wasn't there just a tweet about UConn getting one of her five official visits ? Have things changed since that announcement?
I don’t know about a visit to UConn. But back in February Geno stopped in to see Cardoso, per the CT Post. Since that time there has been little additional information linking Cardoso to UConn.

Reaction Score
Not sure about all the flounder with the whale of a first night at the school, but the joke sharks are running!

Reaction Score
I’m guessing this is a hard year to be in need of a post player if the top one in the class is so bad, the rest can’t be that good, maybe it’ll be like 2010 all over again.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I don’t know about a visit to UConn. But back in February Geno stopped in to see Cardoso, per the CT Post. Since that time there has been little additional information linking Cardoso to UConn.

This tweet was posted in a separate thread. So, maybe conversations have picked up ?

Reaction Score
I’m guessing this is a hard year to be in need of a post player if the top one in the class is so bad, the rest can’t be that good, maybe it’ll be like 2010 all over again.

Don't believe everything you read, especially on the Boneyard. While the class is certainly not the deepest at the post position, Cardoso is the furthest thing from being "bad".

Reaction Score
Don't believe everything you read, especially on the Boneyard. While the class is certainly not the deepest at the post position, Cardoso is the furthest thing from being "bad".
Agreed. She has really a high IQ and runs the floor and moves well, the rest is to be left up to Geno.

2021 has DeBerry, but past that it seems to be more of the athletic 4/5 players, which Geno really likes (Lattimore, Hollingshead, Iriafen, Moore, etc.)

2022 has Betts:cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom