Uconn= Family | The Boneyard

Uconn= Family

Reaction Score
I’m new to boneyard. We Are all passionate fans. I was close friends with Thabeet, Dyson and Austrie married my ex gfs triplet. I don’t say much but appreciate Chief and thank you . If people want to hate don’t sweat it bc your posts make lot of our days better. .Akok looks legit can alter game and Gaffney he’s nervous. I played D1 baseball when I pressed I sucked. I just want Uconn fam to come together it’s us that can turn program around growing up on Uconn as are sports team. If anybody wants to dislike or talk about players it’s fine but let our passion dominate

Reaction Score
@AJR1326 Welcome. I hope your'e not hiding who you played for because they wear the color Orange are you? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
;)
Even worst Umass then went to Sacred Heart wasn’t going pro. Thanks for welcoming me to boneyard and that environment against Florida when we get to Big East it’s going to be fun again

Ever play for Mark Juilius at Sacred Heart?

Welcome to the ‘Yard

Reaction Score
Haha how you know Lauren? Heather married Austrie was good dude. Wasn’t close with him but Dyson/Thabeet we had some fun nights. These are kids and they are nervous as freshmen. I believe in Hurley and as a fan base let’s be best we can bc this is Connecticut pro sports.
You lived near them in the same dorm I take it

How much could Thabeet drink

Reaction Score
Thanks never played for Mark Julius do you know Joey I? He got offered Marine
I never played for Mark Julius I was only there 2 years. Do you know Joey I... He pitched at South Carolina when they were #1 in country then got hurt in Minors. Hes my cousin owns ton of batting cages got offered Mariners hitting coach for I’d assume 300k range and didn’t want to move his family but anybody with kids entering HS highly recommend but with him. I played against Matt Harvey, from my HS Breslow won WS with Red Sox twice RP and Charlie Morton SP is still doing well with numerous others drafted

Reaction Score
Last Spring Weekend we were all hammered with backpacks when it was fun. so if attractive girls wanted pic we would let them then we went to apartment. He took like 2 shots not sure before have pics from day with him. And it was last year before NBA lowered rookie class money. We took shots in apartment like 5 of us and my boy said you are going to make 50 million dollars. But he was humble and we just chilled it was our boy we looked out for him. Didn’t want anything from him and it was fun.

Reaction Score
We were all 18-19 once. Getting acclimated to college everybody is different. As long as we keep winning recruiting battles talent will be Uconn quality by year 2 of Big East. We’ll get there remember Bazz, Jalen and Kemba in freshman year. It’s a grind and all of you know Uconn will be what we remember. And thank you to all the fans traveling to Charleston be safe Uconn family

Reaction Score
Last Spring Weekend we were all hammered with backpacks when it was fun. so if attractive girls wanted pic we would let them then we went to apartment. He took like 2 shots not sure before have pics from day with him. And it was last year before NBA lowered rookie class money. We took shots in apartment like 5 of us and my boy said you are going to make 50 million dollars. But he was humble and we just chilled it was our boy we looked out for him. Didn’t want anything from him and it was fun.
I was in the crowd yelling “one more year” at him as he walked through Celeron on the way to Carriage lol

but you haven’t answered my question, friend. How much could that guy put down in one night

Reaction Score
1574134230712.gif

C

Chief00

I’m new to boneyard. We Are all passionate fans. I was close friends with Thabeet, Dyson and Austrie married my ex gfs triplet. I don’t say much but appreciate Chief and thank you . If people want to hate don’t sweat it bc your posts make lot of our days better. .Akok looks legit can alter game and Gaffney he’s nervous. I played D1 baseball when I pressed I sucked. I just want Uconn fam to come together it’s us that can turn program around growing up on Uconn as are sports team. If anybody wants to dislike or talk about players it’s fine but let our passion dominate
Thank you AJR. Welcome to the BY. It’s all good. Chief is doing great. Had a fabulous time at Gampel yesterday and was back up in Storrs this afternoon. Some dudes got upset when Chief had James back when he recently hit a speed bump. I was 18 once too and fortunately James can learn from his mistake and move on to better things. He’s doing great at practice and with all due respect to anyone else - he’s the next one. Gaffney will be just fine. The ankle injury was a tough and as a freshman he missed so many key practices. He can shoot and pass and is poised. As I have said while he’s not filling the box score, he is also not screwing up either. He’s got a good basketball IQ and will help us move the ball to the right guy in the right spot. Akok is a serious dude - a shot blocker and rebounder. He’s also very coachable and I can see him doing some high/low action on offense with another Big. With his length he can make that entry pass from the foul line and especially when he gets stronger - his shot release is high and soft if he goes down low.
Also, if Tyler keeps progressing, Chief predicts he will play in The League. That may surprise many but Chief sees that potential and he’s finally may have turned the corner on rebounding and demanding the ball. Chief has been on him in a good natured way on both. On rebounding, he’s got to use his dad’s NFL linebacker genes and mindset. As Chief says, it’s hidden in him somewhere. We don’t have a lot of shooters so our best one got to demand the ball - he knows that’s his job now to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Thank you AJR. Welcome to the BY. It’s all good. Chief is doing great. Had a fabulous time at Gampel yesterday and was back up in Storrs this afternoon. Some dudes got upset when Chief had James back when he recently hit a speed bump. I was 18 once too and fortunately James can learn from his mistake and move on to better things. He’s doing great at practice and with all due respect to anyone else - he’s the next one. Gaffney will be just fine. The ankle injury was a tough and as a freshman he missed so many key practices. He can shoot and pass and is poised. As I have said while he’s not filling the box score, he is also not screwing up either. He’s got a good basketball IQ and will help us move the ball to the right guy in the right spot. Akok is a serious dude - a shot blocker and rebounder. He’s also very coachable and I can see him doing some high/low action on offense with another Big. With his length he can make that entry pass from the foul line and especially when he gets stronger - his shot release is high and soft if he goes down low.
Also, if Tyler keeps progressing, Chief predicts he will play in The League. That may surprise many but Chief sees that potential and he’s finally may have turned the corner on rebounding and demanding the ball. Chief has been on him in a good natured way on both. On rebounding, he’s got to use his dad’s NFL linebacker genes and mindset. As Chief says, it’s hidden in him somewhere. We don’t have a lot of shooters so our best one got to demand the ball - he knows that’s his job now to do that.
Thanks for Welcome Chief. I agree with you that Akok is game changing and Bouknight we’ve all made young mistakes but excited for his infusion of talent in program. With Gaffney gaining experience and incoming recruits exciting for move to BE. Also shooting is everything and believe Polley has another level. Good FT shooting teams win in March.

Reaction Score
I was in the crowd yelling “one more year” at him as he walked through Celeron on the way to Carriage lol

but you haven’t answered my question, friend. How much could that guy put down in one night

[ He wasn’t a big drinker good dude but was big transition for him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom