UCONN falls to #3 AP Poll | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UCONN falls to #3 AP Poll

Reaction Score
I will expect lower, may be #5 or #6. I am happy with #3.
I look back to those games with ND where the Hartford Courant said: Muffet has Geno's number. Chalk up anothe r NC. Uconn is down (NUMBER 3 is DOWN??). Talent, talent, talent is on this team. 3 or 4 Freshmen last year then the FF. For Uconn the team of November is NEVER the team of April.

Reaction Score
If not for Boston, SC would not be in the Top 5. Thanks for your insight (sigh)
OH, Jordy you don't really mean that do you? (Boston that is). While Boston is a difference maker it seems a bit insulting to Uconn to say SC wouldn't be 5 without her.

Reaction Score
UConn has so much talent, it does not know how to put it all together to make it effective. That is the Coach's dilemma and the young people do not know how to act to learn what the coach's are teaching. When they get on the floor they look like they are tentative and do not want to make a mistake in order not to receive the wrath of Geno. Somehow, this will sort itself out when they are playing in the Big East League.

Reaction Score
I feel the same way. This stuff now? Does not matter to me.
Then why play for 3-4 months now? Why not just practice for 4 months and play one tournament with all teams?

Because right now matters. Right now, players grow. Right now, teams improve. Right now, fans of basketball as a whole (not just fans of specific teams) enjoy the process of how it all happens and plays out. That’s why. Some people actually just like basketball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom