UCONN Face-Off | The Boneyard

UCONN Face-Off

Reaction Score
It is December 24, 2021 at Gampel Pavilion. The standing room only crowd is beginning to get restless! Suddenly, the lights dim and a voice booms out.

“Here is your starting UConn lineup with subs!” “At guard, Paige Bueckers, at guard, Azzi Fudd, at guard, Evina Westbrook, at forward, Aaliyah Edwards, at center, Amari DeBerry, with subs, Saylor Poffenbarger and Piath Gabriel! And their coach; Geno Auriemma!”

The crowd roars ecstatically! The lights dim again and the same voice booms out again.

“Here is your UConn starting lineup with subs!” “At guard, Nika Muhl, at guard, Christyn Williams, at guard, Anna Makurat, at forward, Aubrey Griffin, at center, Olivia Nelson Ododa, with subs, Caroline Ducharme and Mir McLean! And their coach;Chris Dailey!”
“Autumn Chassion will play one half on each team.”

The crowd is momentarily silent, then slowly, voices start to rise as the crowd begins to choose sides and friendly arguments start to break out over which team will win this unique matchup!

I guess this is a little silly, but it occurred to me that it would be interesting (since next year we will have two teams worth of players) to choose two teams that were evenly matched. This (with a little embellishment) is my attempt. What do you think?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind a same team blue and white game at first night. It has been fun seeing with the guy but I think this would be better. If we do a combined men's and woman's first night. Establish a blue and white squad for each and let them play each other. Though still just a scrimmage, I feel like that is more meaningful.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom