UConn extends partnership w/ Nike through 2023 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn extends partnership w/ Nike through 2023

Reaction Score
Current talent level aside, looking at this deal compared to the other schools based off branding and merchandising it seems odd P5's haven't been interested. I know football rules all, but you'd think people would see that if Nike is investing in the school with a larger contract it must be a benefit to them. I've always heard Nike say positive things about the UConn merchandise revenues and for what it's worth you'd think people would accept that as an indicator of market value for what UConn would bring as an audience. I know there are more details that just this, but as a high level thought. Not to single them out overall, but Rutgers on that list is tiny compared to the other schools on there. If UConn were in the ACC for Nike sponsors they'd be at the top of the list with Duke and Florida St. with this contract.

Two things that I think really help in our apparel contracts:

A) Connecticut is a relatively large and extreamly wealthy market with much purchasing power

B) I think something people lose sight of in CT, including myself (I didn't really realize this until I moved way), is just how BIG of a deal the WBB team is around the country

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Hmmm . . .

UConn Football Facts liked
Matt Necci‏ @UConnNetch 16h16 hours ago

Ummm...I'm not a "Go back to block C" guy, but am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?

DF8zp63XoAAvV2J.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Looking for the contract/articles earlier today I don't believe that to be true but it was still a good contract then (even 10 years ago the big boys were still a bit ahead of UConn).
Do you remember what year we signed it?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I really wonder what our deal would be worth in the B1G or ACC:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members