UConn/ESPN+ survey is outI just got moneI | The Boneyard

UConn/ESPN+ survey is outI just got moneI

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
I just got mine..I just hate typing on the phone.

Reaction Score
I just got mine..I just hate typing on the phone.

Yes I also got mine, I started a thread myself without looking through if one was started. Sorry about that.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Just got mine as well. WAG from the questions. It looks like ESPN is suggesting + is an equivalent alternative to SNY.

Reaction Score
The problem with survey's, they really do not want to hear the real answers one might have. When an answer is "Other", a text box to comment should also appear.

Reaction Score
The problem with survey's, they really do not want to hear the real answers one might have. When an answer is "Other", a text box to comment should also appear.
I have Frontier which recently dropped SNY, so I have to answer I do not have SNY even though I always had it until last week.
It is upsetting that there has been no media coverage regarding Frontier’s decision. I sent emails to all three tv networks, the Hartford Courant and Mike Dimauro on The New London Day asking why there has been no mention of this. Noone responded.

Reaction Score
I have Frontier which recently dropped SNY, so I have to answer I do not have SNY even though I always had it until last week.
It is upsetting that there has been no media coverage regarding Frontier’s decision. I sent emails to all three tv networks, the Hartford Courant and Mike Dimauro on The New London Day asking why there has been no mention of this. Noone responded.
Phil Mushnick always responds. He won’t have a clue though.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
I filled mine out

This is your opportunity to be heard, not just bitch about something (that will come after the survey results are out)

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I filled out the survey as well.

I also replied to the email from UConn Athletics which contained the survey. I didn`t think that the survey gave me enough of an opportunity to express my take on all of this. Basically, I am afraid we are taking a huge step backward.

In short, I praised SNY (which has done a superlative job), expressed skepticism about ESPN and streaming games, questioned whether the somewhat elderly UConn WCBB fan base would be able to adapt and why should they have to, and asked where UConn has been throughout the process.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom