UConn dominance on women's basketball recruiting trail stalls with 2019 class | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn dominance on women's basketball recruiting trail stalls with 2019 class

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Has anyone seen a list of potential grad transfers that might be in play for next year?

Reaction Score
Please note, I didn't make it personal nor did I call anyone a name. Yet, I was called one.

It is, IMO, ignorance, to think a 1 person class of Chong is anything like this particular recruiting class. We had Stewie, MJ, and Tuck directly before her. This isn't even in the same stratosphere. Sorry, but that's the blunt truth.

Can still wait and see, Williams could turn out to be a great player who will say give me the ball and get out the way to win many games for Uconn down the line.

Reaction Score
True....but

Chong/Lawlor - Griffin
Stewart/Jefferson/Tuck inj/Pulido - Williams/ONO
KML/Banks/Stokes - Walker/Coombs/Gordon/Camara?
Hartley/Dolson - Dangerfield/Irwin/Bent

Not quite matching up. (not as bad as I was thinking though)
8 on the left made teams in the WNBA, Maybe 4 on the right will make teams.

Reaction Score
Ummmm, in the WNBA? They won't be here next year when Griffin is a FR. ????? :confused:
I was saying they won 3 more NCs including the current year, starting from 2012-2013, Stewart, Jefferson and Tuck. Not starting from Chong 2013-2014. Sorry if this confuse you...

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
So Geno will have to prove is a great in game coach just as he is a great recruiter. Excellent.

Reaction Score
It's silly but I believe! Geno and the girls will find a way and I will be there to root for them. UConn no. 1

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Just heard from my Alumnae, that Queens College/CUNY wants to play UConn next year. This isnt for an exhibition game, but a regular season game. Kick a Huskie when they are down :rolleyes:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
You really DO NOT get it. It's almost comedy.

Comparing this to Saniya signing is ignorance.
Seems an apt comparison to me. Chong was the single player in her class. Griffin will be the single player in her class. Chong was a guard from Ossining; Griffin is a guard from Ossining. Chong was not a "top" player in her class per national ranking sites; ditto for Ms Griffin. You may well choose to dispute the "And, UConn still won .." stuff, but the Saniya comparison is legit. And what is truly ingnorant is to accuse a fellow yarder of ignorance without laying out a very convincing proof. Here's to great future for UConn wbb! :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom