UConn-DePaul postgame video (this is a fun one) | The Boneyard

UConn-DePaul postgame video (this is a fun one)

Reaction Score
Great choice of background music as well....."old guy approved".

Reaction Score
Lots to love in this. Watching it reminded me of how nice it must have been for Inês and Ayanna to score a couple buckets with Jana watching. Even the freshman score at UConn. They can hold their heads high!

Reaction Score
Lots to love in this. Watching it reminded me of how nice it must have been for Inês and Ayanna to score a couple buckets with Jana watching. Even the freshman score at UConn. They can hold their heads high!
The best post on this subject as usual Bone Dog. Jana is in for the greatest experience of her short life by coming to UCONN. She will get a chance to play next year in her freshman year because she will adapt to UCONN's way of playing and Geno will love her 6'4" height that will benefit her greatly. As young as she is, she has had great coaching from her father and had started when she was very young. Have a great career at UCONN. GO JANA!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
The best post on this subject as usual Bone Dog. Jana is in for the greatest experience of her short life by coming to UCONN. She will get a chance to play next year in her freshman year because she will adapt to UCONN's way of playing and Geno will love her 6'4" height that will benefit her greatly. As young as she is, she has had great coaching from her father and had started when she was very young. Have a great career at UCONN. GO JANA!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!
Hopefully, Tina Charles will be able to work with all the Bigs several times this season... Toughness will rub off on all the Huskies!

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Lou's pass directly towards the camera was "chef's kiss"

Reaction Score
Love Nan's comment about Geno smiling. In rewatching the DePaul game, the entire Huskie team seemed loose and were smiling and cheering each other on from the warmups to the end of the game. DePaul on the other hand, rarely smiled and their claps for each other were minimal. I know they got pounded, but seemed like there are some deeper issues going on with this team.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
And Amari's pancake block shortly after she first came in.

[Correction on third viewing: they did show it]

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
For those who care about such things, at 2:06 they show Jana and Ice standing next to each other on the UConn bench, both dressed identically in grey sweats. If that is an accurate comparison (i.e., if both of them were wearing the same footwear and Ice was fully upright), then Jana is at least a full 0.25 Hartley Units taller than Ice.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
My thought was - Is that a smile, a grimace or did he just fart.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom