Uconn Defense | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Uconn Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aj

Reaction Score
Geno always says Defense wins games and the offense determines the margin of victory! Banks is definitely the player that will fill kelly's shoes!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Geno always says Defense wins games and the offense determines the margin of victory! Banks is definitely the player that will fill kelly's shoes!
Wow- all the interviews I have listened to - I never heard that one. Great quote!

Reaction Score
I am not worried about our defense one bit. Our defense helped us win games when our offense wasn't that potent.
For teams to be able to beat us, they better be able to put up at least 80+ points a game.

This team has so many offensive weapons that I don't think our defense will be as important as it was in previous seasons.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
On the one hand I agree with the overall coaching and team defense being the key, and we should be in good shape for whatever roster they are likely to end up with. On the other hand, Faris simply got into opponents heads unlike any other Husky on the female side ... Ricky Moore comes to mind on the male side. I was impressed enough with the job she did on Thomas and Lucas last year. The clincher was Gray. Faris demoralized her so much that Gray was defeating herself. It looked like she was even avoiding the ball. We'll be fine on defense this year, maybe even better in terms of FG%, but I doubt we'll witness something like that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom