UConn def Cincinnati, post game discussion | The Boneyard

UConn def Cincinnati, post game discussion

Reaction Score
Tom you can start a thread and run! Oh wait, yes you can.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Is this where it's supposed to happen? Looks like there are, oh, maybe 7 or 8 postgame threads.

I'll play.

It's becoming fun watching this team again. No more blowout losses, we are in every game and now beating some good teams. When you think of the missed opportunities against 'Nova, Xavier, the silly loss to St. Joseph and the terrible performace against South Florida this could have been a team at 17 or 18 wins already.

It seems Hurley has figured out a few things. First, he's got them playing much smarter (in general) and with effort and intensity. I'm seeing a lot fewer missed assignments on defense. They are actually running fast break with purpose. And I think the whole team knows who "the man" is now.

They aren't steamrolling anyone good yet. But they are much better, and much more fun to watch.

Reaction Score
These teams aren't steamroll-able. They are the conference's pack leaders and right in the tournament hunt.

But winning by 16 on the road is a very healthy win.

Reaction Score
Looks like pieces falling into place. If only Ollie left us with a dominant big man...

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The win begins and ends with CV defending the incumbent player of the year for over 10 minutes with 4 fouls.
There is still a ton to clean up on both ends and they tried really hard to give the game away, but unlike earlier in the year they just kept fighting for 40 minutes.

Shout out to Hurley for telling CV he was hero-balling midway through the 2nd half. CV corrected it immediately.

Except for a few wandering Akok plays, the D was pretty solid all game without fouling every play even though the whistle was pro cincy until the last play.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
How much time was on the shot clock when CV put up the trey with 12 ticks left?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
we are fun again. thank you, coach dan.

I get where your head's at but Dan didn't make the box score. Lots of young men we should be thanking for our Sunday evening smiles right now, Splif.

Reaction Score
Anyone have a clip of Hurley's post game press conference?

Reaction Score
The win begins and ends with CV defending the incumbent player of the year for over 10 minutes with 4 fouls.
There is still a ton to clean up on both ends and they tried really hard to give the game away, but unlike earlier in the year they just kept fighting for 40 minutes.

Shout out to Hurley for telling CV he was hero-balling midway through the 2nd half. CV corrected it immediately.

Except for a few wandering Akok plays, the D was pretty solid all game without fouling every play even though the whistle was pro cincy until the last play.
The current Kenpom #1 ranked player in the AAC got the better of #2 today...
Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 5.26.23 PM.png

Reaction Score
Vital's offensive rebound and put back on the Adams badly missed 3 when we were down 3 should be discussed just as much as his missed 3 up by one. Still would have liked him to go to the basket there as everyone is saying but that doesn't sum up his game. He was very very good- almost great. In my opinion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom