UConn-Creighton pregame stuff | The Boneyard

UConn-Creighton pregame stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBK

Reaction Score

One back - 2 to go.
Any reason why Azzi updates went quiet. We got the info that she needs to keep weight off the leg for 2 weeks and we will then determine the situation from there.
Any reason why “ even Geno” seems to be in the dark.
I also guess Caroline - who Geno expected back last Wednesday or Saturday - if she felt better after practice had a re- lapse.
I know in a way it is none of our business, but the fans are the backbone of UCONN and I am not sure why some communication would be damaging in any way to fans that are praying for these young ladies.

Reaction Score
One back - 2 to go.
Any reason why Azzi updates went quiet. We got the info that she needs to keep weight off the leg for 2 weeks and we will then determine the situation from there.
Any reason why “ even Geno” seems to be in the dark.
I also guess Caroline - who Geno expected back last Wednesday or Saturday - if she felt better after practice had a re- lapse.
I know in a way it is none of our business, but the fans are the backbone of UCONN and I am not sure why some communication would be damaging in any way to fans that are praying for these young ladies.
Geno's not responsible for the medical stuff. They tell him who can do what, when, and for how long. Seems pretty simple. I doubt Geno sits there all day calling around to the Athletic Dept's trainers and doctors looking for updates. He's got enough to worry about as it is.

Reaction Score
Still no timeline for Azzi (at least not one they’re making public.) Last time she was spoken of Geno had said Azzi told him she was planning on playing much earlier than March so I guess that probably isn’t happening.

Reaction Score
This is all positive stuff. It sounds like we are going to have both Azzi and CD for both tourneys or at least the NCAA with enough time to get them into game shape. You will have a rotation of 8, including Ayanna who looked better, and we can make some real noise and not be bedraggled by the 48 hour turnaround games.

Reaction Score
I’m glad Jonathan is off the injured list. Hopefully Caroline will be able to make a successful comeback this week. And I’m really hoping that Azzi will make it back this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom