UConn-Creighton postgame video: Keep Battling | The Boneyard

UConn-Creighton postgame video: Keep Battling

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Love the smile on Caroline's face when Paige hugs her. This team is slowly getting healthy, if they can win on Saturday, they win the Regular Season title because they will not lose against Xavier and should beat St. John's. The only game that I'm worried about is the DePaul game at the Wintrust Arena.

Reaction Score
That video had me smiling, while the actual game had me somewhat nauseous until the very end! The shot that Lou hit at 1:02 in the video was incredible - she mishandled the ball, secured it with her stomach, and somehow put it up and in. Just enough went right at just the right moments.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
That video had me smiling, while the actual game had me somewhat nauseous until the very end! The shot that Lou hit at 1:02 in the video was incredible - she mishandled the ball, secured it with her stomach, and somehow put it up and in. Just enough went right at just the right moments.
Caroline’s return overshadowed Lou’s performance somewhat, not that she cares I’m sure, but Lou (and Caroline) were huge in this game

Reaction Score
. . . The shot that Lou hit at 1:02 in the video was incredible - she mishandled the ball, secured it with her stomach, and somehow put it up and in.
. . . followed by her game-tying jumper at 47.6, and her drawing of a crucial charge at 16.0. The close-out of this game was definitely the Lou and Caroline show. Those women have ice water in their veins.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom