UConn commit Solomon Ball reacts to Huskies title run | The Boneyard

UConn commit Solomon Ball reacts to Huskies title run

Reaction Score
“I definitely saw the work first hand and kind of expected them to win it all,” he said. “I've been a witness to it by visiting multiple times unofficially, going down to practice and being around the guys. I knew they were going to be able to have it this year.”

“Being in the Big-East definitely played a big part of it. The Big-East is one of the highest levels of college basketball and that definitely prepared them the most. Every game played in the conference is a war and with them preparing against the tougher teams they were able to prevail against non-conference opponents.”

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
“I definitely saw the work first hand and kind of expected them to win it all,” he said. “I've been a witness to it by visiting multiple times unofficially, going down to practice and being around the guys. I knew they were going to be able to have it this year.”

“Being in the Big-East definitely played a big part of it. The Big-East is one of the highest levels of college basketball and that definitely prepared them the most. Every game played in the conference is a war and with them preparing against the tougher teams they were able to prevail against non-conference opponents.”

Every interview I’ve seen with this kid has given me some Jackson vibes in terms of his intensity. Could be some great chemistry there if Jackson stays.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
What I found interesting is that when asked the question what are you working on most kids relate they are working on their weakness(es). Ball indicated he is working on his strengths to make them better. Love kids who know who they are and have the confidence around their attributes.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

I'm thinking we don't get this guy in the AAC.

Reaction Score
For a lefty.. Attacks the rim strongly with his right hand.. Gonna be a terror on transition offense and a defensive disruptor on three point line with that wing span.. Not lacking in self-belief..

Reaction Score
Hoping he gets some run as freshman. Thinking in the Diarra create chaos role with more scoring upside in year 1 with more opportunity in year 2.
He'll get minutes. He's probably a better scorer than Diarra is right now. Ball is the real deal

Reaction Score
The big east helps recruiting a lot.. this kid is the real deal.. I think i saw him at the football game against syracuse with a few other recruits while I was in the food line at half time

Reaction Score
Watchin Solo's tapes he's gonna be a good one - can score in bunches
Its crazy because Jayden Ross is the least heralded of the guards coming in and yet seeing tape on him he looks like Jeremy Lamb 2.o. Next year could be another special season.

Reaction Score
I was thinking more Desmond Bane with the strength and the build he has. Not sure about his shooting though.

Reaction Score
this incoming class is intriguing. i’m sold on ball & castle. jaylin stewart can be impact freshman under the hurley system

Reaction Score
I was thinking more Desmond Bane with the strength and the build he has. Not sure about his shooting though.
Both extremely muscular but Bane is a great shooter and Ball isn’t at this point. Ball also has an insane wingspan for his height, I think it's 6'10, while Bane has like the worst wingspan to height ratio, maybe in NBA history (someone csn correct me on that).

Reaction Score
Jerome Dyson vibes or nah?

Similar size, can jump out of the gym athleticism, streaky shooters...

(This was called a charge fwiw. BS call)

I’ll just add that Dyson was the man. Can’t believe Syracuse let that oafish Dutchman on the court anywhere near Dyson’s ankles in a final 4 year.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Love me a strong lefty guard - and he’s got a great basketball name

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member