UConn Commit #4 Reyan Blake (Loxahatchee Florida)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Blake looks aggressive. He sees the ball well on the field whether its adjusting to a ball in flight or finding the ball carrier. He's not afraid to make tackles which is key.

This is the kind of DB Diaco didn't seem to find. Guys that dont shy from contact.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

Hoping to see something that looks like basketball

Reyan Blake is a 6-0 185lb DB from Seminole Ridge High School in Loxahatchee Florida. Other offers from Fordham, Holy Cross and Southern Miss. UConn was his first offer.

Reyan was on campus this past weekend.

Highlights
All three non Canadians had an offer from Southern Miss. I’m just saying. I always wondered if a school could look for lower level programs that tend to win with less heralded recruits and just poach them. Or at least use it as a list to look into further.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
All three non Canadians had an offer from Southern Miss. I’m just saying. I always wondered if a school could look for lower level programs that tend to win with less heralded recruits and just poach them. Or at least use it as a list to look into further.
They did have a 4-32 stretch this decade and went to a bowl game after that! They did have a nasty habit of firing the coaches who went 4-32....