UConn-CoC game highlights? | The Boneyard

UConn-CoC game highlights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if there's a highlight video out there anywhere? Usually UConnhuskies.com has em a day or two after the game, but they're not up there yet.

Reaction Score
Again, I get just the black screen at SNY, no link or page found for UConn highlights. They do have the whole game archived and ready to play, and that's great, but not what I was looking for.

Reaction Score
Again, I get just the black screen at SNY, no link or page found for UConn highlights. They do have the whole game archived and ready to play, and that's great, but not what I was looking for.
The link is good, Rocky, I just checked it out for you. I know if I log in and click 'watch' for the game, I also get the highlight selection menu in the lower left corner of the vid...

Reaction Score

What browser are you using? I get a blank screen using Firefox. Using IE I get the video.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score

Please link the archived game

Reaction Score
What browser are you using? I get a blank screen using Firefox. Using IE I get the video.
Oh I'll bet that's it. I always use Firefox, but I do have IE, I'll see what happens when I use that.

Editedto add: Yes, indeed johnny, that was my problem, sny.tv is not Firefox friendly. TYVM. I'll have to put it on my short list of sites to go to on IE. I'll bet that turns out to be the source of some of the other problems I've had there too. IE, it feels so...1997.

Reaction Score
Sny.tv is Chrome friendly, too, Rocky--so you don't have to stick with IE.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Oh I'll bet that's it. I always use Firefox, but I do have IE, I'll see what happens when I use that.

Editedto add: Yes, indeed johnny, that was my problem, sny.tv is not Firefox friendly. TYVM. I'll have to put it on my short list of sites to go to on IE. I'll bet that turns out to be the source of some of the other problems I've had there too. IE, it feels so...1997.
If you have Adblock running on Firefox the page won't display. If you disable Adblock everything is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom