UConn/Cincy game thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn/Cincy game thread

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I've seen Arkeel three times. Twice inside the ten yard line trying to go up the middle, and once up the middle to end the quarter.

Is he in the dog house for some reason? Gotta get him going. Its the last game to do it, too...

Reaction Score
Edsall sounds pissed. I hope so. Pindell should have thrown that INT in the 10th row.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I've seen Arkeel three times. Twice inside the ten yard line trying to go up the middle, and once up the middle to end the quarter.

Is he in the dog house for some reason? Gotta get him going. Its the last game to do it, too...

They threw it to him incomplete on the 3rd down play where they held.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
They threw it to him incomplete on the 3rd down play where they held.

That's right. Good call. Still, we've covered a lot of yardage for him to only be in the backfield four or five times. Not sure why...

Reaction Score
Our inside handoff plays have gone no where, Pindell has to pull the ball and run until they stop him. They are swarming the RB on those reads.

Reaction Score
Peart has let his guy get pressure on Pindell almost the whole first half. Needs to move his feet a little quicker and put a body on his guy.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Our inside handoff plays have gone no where, Pindell has to pull the ball and run until they stop him. They are swarming the RB on those reads.

I will say that Hopkins has done a nice job on inside handoff on third downs today. At least between the 20's...

Reaction Score
I'm no football coach but if I were I would have benched Pindell for at least one possession just to send a message that he can never do something that stupid again.

It's not just throwing a pick nowhere close to a UConn receiver, but that is the classic play where any QB just throws it out of bounds if they don't see anyone. Especially with time winding down in the half. Just horrible horrible awareness. They would have gone into the half with a lead of at least 6-3 if not 6-0.

Reaction Score
Vechery has been having trouble in pass pro, good thing we have a mobile QB.

Reaction Score
I'm no football coach but if I were I would have benched Pindell for at least one possession just to send a message that he can never do something that stupid again.

It's not just throwing a pick nowhere close to a UConn receiver, but that is the classic play where any QB just throws it out of bounds if they don't see anyone. Especially with time winding down in the half. Just horrible horrible awareness. They would have gone into the half with a lead of at least 6-3 if not 6-0.
Sheriffs retired, we do not have another QB wo can play. Unless you go back to Williams for a series.

Reaction Score
Sheriffs retired, we do not have another QB wo can play. Unless you go back to Williams for a series.
I don't care who it is - Bisack, whoever. One possession, do a couple handoffs, a screen, something simple he can do. I would hope there is are 5 or 6 passes that even backup QB can make.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom