UConn can’t catch a break | The Boneyard

UConn can’t catch a break

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Aubrey tested positive for Covid. And as of right now, deberry is not with the team

Bummer. If Amari went home to Williamsville, NY for the Holiday that's right next to Buffalo. Probably can't even get a car out of there.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The news about Fudd is positive. The news about Deberry isn't overly surprising. Griffin's positive isn't that bad. I would be shocked if no one tested positive after flying all over the world.
So you’re saying when Fudd was checked for continuing problem and they couldn’t find one that negative was a positive but when Aubrey tested positive for Covid, her positive isn’t a negative?

Reaction Score
Well, again..we will persevere. I do hope Aubrey is well soon, and not too uncomfortable. What a shame. I hope the rest of the team stays safe. These ladies are just going through things no other team has had to experience. I pray for their health and recovery. And whoever has those voodoo dolls needs to just cut the crap...

Reaction Score
Griffin's positive isn't that bad. I would be shocked if no one tested positive after flying all over the world.
You don’t need to be flying all over to get Covid. The Covid risk level for CT was raised to high today. I live in CT and know several people currently with Covid including my wife and me and we haven’t traveled anywhere recently. I’m very sorry for Aubrey but for now I really hope no one else on the team tests positIve or we could be very shorthanded once again.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Will someone please return this to the cave?

1672231461880.png

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
You don’t need to be flying all over to get Covid. The Covid risk level for CT was raised to high today. I live in CT and know several people currently with Covid including my wife and me and we haven’t traveled anywhere recently. I’m very sorry for Aubrey but for now I really hope no one else on the team tests positIve or we could be very shorthanded once again.
Good health to you and your wife. Covid and flu are wreaking havoc with all the holidays and close encounters they bring. Hope AG gets better soon.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I always believed Geno had an open line to the Almighty. Over the past few seasons he probably feels more like Job, having his team plagued by injuries, illness and now catastrophic weather events….,:(

Reaction Score
As long as Nika is on that court, we have nothing to worry about.
Losing Aubrey is a BIG deal. More so because we are already shorthanded. To offset this, it’s up to Caroline to play well and to play a lot of minutes. If Edwards, Lou, Nika, Dorka and Caroline plays at the top of their game, it should be enough. Ines and Ayanna may need to be ready to give them breathers. We have enough.

Reaction Score
Losing Aubrey is a BIG deal. More so because we are already shorthanded. To offset this, it’s up to Caroline to play well and to play a lot of minutes. If Edwards, Lou, Nika, Dorka and Caroline plays at the top of their game, it should be enough. Ines and Ayanna may need to be ready to give them breathers. We have enough.

Everyone needs to avoid foul trouble as much as possible, especially Lou.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Luckily (?) the NCAA permits games to be canceled or postponed when COVID is the reason...or if weather's the cause.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom