UConn @ BU - Sat 10/24/2015 - 4pm | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn @ BU - Sat 10/24/2015 - 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This third period is a complete a** kicking.

0 shots on goal through 15 minutes.

Stupid penalty by Kirtland.

Reaction Score
Terrible third period. Badly outplayed.

First shot on goal with about 30 seconds remaining.

Reaction Score
That was a really dangerous play.
It was a clear as day knee on knee hit by the UConn guy. Incredibly stupid, dangerous as hell and no doubt worth five.

BU and our 4plm start times are an experiment that needs to end, was supposed to increase attendance but it's a disaster.

Reaction Score
Agganis looks empty from pics on Twitter. They should switch those Saturday dates with UConn if they can't do anything with them.[/QUOT

UConn vs ASU - 4,404
UConn @ BU - 4,199 (-205)

Reaction Score
Listening to Cavanaugh on his post game interviews why UCONN lost another hockey game is getting old real quick. No more lame excuses. I have never once heard him say he was out coached (which has been the buzz in the hockey community) why UCONN did not have a winning season last year and why they underachieved the year before that. My gawd no more excuses please !!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Is there a suggestion box? I would like to suggest after the National Anthem is played at the XL Center we play the Russian National Anthem to make Letunov feel at home (because he deserves it). If he didnt fall in UConn's hands this summer the team would be 0-4 so far. Also, why doesnt Letunov's line start the game? Am i missing something here? Every game so far has the Kirtland-Pauly line starting?? My 13 year old grandson (who is a hockey player) said the same thing why doesnt Max's (Letunov) line start the game those guys are the only ones who can score for UCONN?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Listening to Cavanaugh on his post game interviews why UCONN lost another hockey game is getting old real quick. No more lame excuses. I have never once heard him say he was out coached (which has been the buzz in the hockey community) why UCONN did not have a winning season last year and why they underachieved the year before that. My gawd no more excuses please !!

R U serious?

Reaction Score
My lord this is so wrong.

Reaction Score

Back w/ your anti-Cavanaugh animus.... surprised that it took 4 games, figured we'd start getting the players/coach snipes after the Bama/Huntsville loss.

Reaction Score
Is there a suggestion box? I would like to suggest after the National Anthem is played at the XL Center we play the Russian National Anthem to make Letunov feel at home (because he deserves it). If he didnt fall in UConn's hands this summer the team would be 0-4 so far. Also, why doesnt Letunov's line start the game? Am i missing something here? Every game so far has the Kirtland-Pauly line starting?? My 13 year old grandson (who is a hockey player) said the same thing why doesnt Max's (Letunov) line start the game those guys are the only ones who can score for UCONN?
Could be a match up thing, Cav might not want him up against the top lines of the opposition every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom