UConn @ Brown (11/29) | The Boneyard

UConn @ Brown (11/29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConnMHOC3:00pm via TweetDeck
Here is the UConn line-up for this afternoon at Brown #BleedBlue pic.twitter.com/gaa40zflgb

temp3.jpg

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Can't take the football much more. I turned the TV on mute and put on WHUS.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Brown jumps in front 1-0 at 9:51
UConn was completely dominating the play at that point. Had to be frustrating for the players.

Reaction Score
I see he sat Richardson again and had Koonas playing on the wing with the second line. A bit of a head scratcher....

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm having a hard time figuring out how we can go from dominating #11 Vermont to playing so poorly against Brown. I know that there are letdowns in sports, but it would be nice to see someone step up offensively and use these games as good opportunities to work on the power play, offensive third creativity, and 1 on 1 handle. This is the second shutout against non-HE competition since we began conference play.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Dooley said:
I'm having a hard time figuring out how we can go from dominating #11 Vermont to playing so poorly against Brown. I know that there are letdowns in sports, but it would be nice to see someone step up offensively and use these games as good opportunities to work on the power play, offensive third creativity, and 1 on 1 handle. This is the second shutout against non-HE competition since we began conference play.

It's college hockey, not FB or BB. The better team often loses. No one goes anything close to undefeated. Especially when the norm is play Fri night, get on a bus and play again Sat night.

If you've every played in a recent league weekend tournament where you play 3 games in 24 hrs (F night, S afternoon, S night), you know what I'm saying.)

Reaction Score
That's Brown's game. They play a very defensive, even clutch and grab, style and hope to win when the other team makes a mistake or by virtue of an opportunistic bounce. They are not all that talented or successful, but every year they will pull off some upsets because their approach generally keeps them in games against better teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom