UConn @ Boston College (Friday 2/11/22 @ Kelly Rink @ 7p on NESN+/CollegeSportsLive) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Boston College (Friday 2/11/22 @ Kelly Rink @ 7p on NESN+/CollegeSportsLive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are those BC guys? I would have figured they were just hockey east / NESN guys. Very good for both teams

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Raycroft is the former UConn Assistant Coach. He also did the CT Ice games. Good listen.
Yes…he was excellent on the CT Ice Broadcasts as well. I give him credit for not kowtowing to the people who were paying him tonight. It was a well announced game.

Reaction Score
Considering how sloppy we played defensively, the bad clears from our own end, Capone not going out and getting the puck right on his stick leading to a goal, on and on… our offensive showed up big time.
Crazy up and down game.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Are those BC guys? I would have figured they were just hockey east / NESN guys. Very good for both teams
I don’t know. I thought that even if it’s a NESN game, they used the home teams announcers.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Can’t wait to head to the XL next Friday night. Biggest regular season game in UConn history.
You got that right! It’s gonna be epic!

Word Wow GIF by Intel

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Next Friday night in Hartford should be a scene, man
I hope so…we’re always there…we need a big, loud crowd to join us.

Reaction Score

Bottle the last 8 games performance-wise! Cav has them clicking! Coach deserves the credit. God knows that I blast him at times, but he is getting the guys to play disciplined two-way hockey now. (On another note, we could make the USCHO poll somewhere 18 to 20 on Monday. However, men's hoops will likely fall out of the top 25... It's sad to see what is going on at Gampel...)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
How realistic would a split of the two games with UMass be?

Reaction Score
I’m hoping for a sweep ( me being super positive). Bare minimum is a split. We have to come out smoking and keep it up the entire game. Totally doable.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Obviously I'm hoping for a sweep as well. In all candor, as far as the men's ice hockey program is concerned there is nothing I would want more than our next loss coming in December. I do hope that you are correct that a split would be a reasonable outcome from a neutral perspective.

Reaction Score
I’ll sign up for a split and would love 4 points. I can’t possibly think of a sweep. UMass is a very good team.
Split our next two weekends and then finish with two vs Vermont who we should handle if we are doing our job and not taking them lightly. That will def. Get us in the final four of the reg season standings.
The we get a bye and a home playoff game. Win that game and you are at TD Garden on a Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom