UConn biggest BE moments | The Boneyard

UConn biggest BE moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Damn I'm bummed out that the BE is dead as we knew it.
And we may never play in it again: Joy and Pain

1st vid of Taliek makes me think of vindication.
Ray Allen's shot - Oh My!!

Some good memories. :):):):)

Reaction Score
As a long time UConn fan I always had one picture which will forever live on........having gone to the Garden so may times to see 1 game and leave it was only a dream to win the Big East tournament....

So my favorite Big East moment was seeing Chris Smith ahead of the field vs GTown in 89-90 throw it up as he was fouled and hitting the ground......helped up by Tate George and looking at Tate smiling saying "It went in?".........the clincher to our first BE title with many more to come........will never forget that moment truly satisfying day and time to be a Husky fan!!!

Reaction Score
How does it make sense that in the SC big east top 10 moments, Gerry Mcnamaras 4 win in 4 days was there, but Kembas 5 in 5 wasnt?

Reaction Score
As a long time UConn fan I always had one picture which will forever live on........having gone to the Garden so may times to see 1 game and leave it was only a dream to win the Big East tournament....

So my favorite Big East moment was seeing Chris Smith ahead of the field vs GTown in 89-90 throw it up as he was fouled and hitting the ground......helped up by Tate George and looking at Tate smiling saying "It went in?".........the clincher to our first BE title with many more to come........will never forget that moment truly satisfying day and time to be a Husky fan!!!
We have been blessed with many great Big East moments. Perhaps the best for me was the miracle run of five wins in five days by the Kemba-led 2011 team. Some of us said that this will never be repeated. Sadly, we were correct.

Reaction Score
The Shot! :D

Not a BE moment but I can understand you posting it. It was probably the greatest shot at UConn ever! At least it was mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom