UConn BE baseball Championship game on ESPNU | The Boneyard

UConn BE baseball Championship game on ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn leading ND 6-0 in league championship game in 4th inning. Cablevision is carrying the game live now.

Reaction Score
Officially our last Big East event ever. By the way its strange seeing the new logo in action for the first time with the ESPN graphics.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
i like seeing the new logo out there. it looks very spiffy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
8-1 going into the top of the 9th.

Stadium is empty.

Ruh Roh, walk on 4 straight pitches.
Next batter out on the first pitch on a deep fly.
2 outs, another first pitch deep fly and a great play in the outfield.
Walk.
Pop up.

#8 seed UConn wins the last BEBC!

Reaction Score
I think a walk up by 7 in the ninth isn't ruh-roh worthy. I like to save my ruh-rohs for serious trouble. This cavalier ruh-rohing just waters the term down.

Plus even if he walked the next guy or gave up a couple hits, we had a full bullpen ready to go. Just trying to give the kid a chance for a CG.

Reaction Score
WOW! Great tournament performance by these huskies! It is particularly sweet in the last true Big East championship that we beat Louisville, Rutgers and ND who are moving on to "other places". Hope we can continue to play well in the NCAA's.

CL82

Reaction Score
I think a walk up by 7 in the ninth isn't ruh-roh worthy. I like to save my ruh-rohs for serious trouble. This cavalier ruh-rohing just waters the term down.

Plus even if he walked the next guy or gave up a couple hits, we had a full bullpen ready to go. Just trying to give the kid a chance for a CG.
You have a lower Rut Roh threshold than I do. Two much heartbreak over the years. Need I say that I am a Red Sox fan?

Reaction Score
You have a lower Rut Roh threshold than I do. Two much heartbreak over the years. Need I say that I am a Red Sox fan?

Touché. I was still another runner or two away from a ruh roh, At that point, I was just hoping Marzi could finish for the great storyline. A complete game on 2 days rest is pretty remarkable. If they didn't make that catch in RF, they might have pulled him there. You'd hope the pen could protect a seven-run lead, but thankfully we won't have to find out.

CL82

Reaction Score
Touché. I was still another runner or two away from a ruh roh, At that point, I was just hoping Marzi could finish for the great storyline. A complete game on 2 days rest is pretty remarkable. If they didn't make that catch in RF, they might have pulled him there. You'd hope the pen could protect a seven-run lead, but thankfully we won't have to find out.
Agree, but his tank was pretty much empty in the 9th.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
we're playing in the virginia tech regional with vt, coastal carolina, and oklahoma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom