UConn/BC game thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn/BC game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sounds like the change at coordinator already paying dividends.

Line continues to have trouble with even token pressure.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
This is truly pathetic.

I can deal with losing, it sucks, but as a fan you roll with the punches.

It's the sheer incompetence of the staff and the lack of direction from the program that drives me insane. It's similar to how I grew up a big Knicks guy with Ewing and Co. but given terrible basketball and a horrible front office I've been mentally checked out for a decade plus. Just don't care anymore.

I'm bailing on this game, probably will catch the rest of it tonight but this is simply depressing and not worth it.

Reaction Score
I don't think either one of these coaches watches any other team play CFB. Just such archaic approaches to offense or maybe just both teams suck.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This is truly pathetic.

It's the sheer incompetence of the staff and the lack of direction from the program that drives me insane. It's similar to how I grew up a big Knicks guy with Ewing and Co. but given terrible basketball and a horrible front office I've been mentally checked out for a decade plus. Just don't care anymore.

I'm bailing on this game, probably will catch the rest of it tonight but this is simply depressing and not worth it.

Arkeel Nelson wouldn't bail on this game. No way...

Reaction Score
This is truly pathetic.

Diaco and Benedict will tell you we have to support the team no matter what, but this type of FB makes you want to claw your eyes out.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
On our last offensive play, the safety played so far off of Thomas that a five yard toss would have resulted in a first down. But I don't think we have that play or the ability to audible to any play in our offense .

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
On our last offensive play, the safety played so far off of Thomas that a five yard toss would have resulted in a first down. But I don't think we have that play or the ability to audible to any play in our offense .

I'm sensing that you don't believe in the QB keeper on third and long?

Weirdo... ;)

Reaction Score
This has been a great exercise of endurance.

If you can endure UConn football, you can handle anything in life.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
The crowd certainly reflects the teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads