UConn @ BC (11/7/17@7p) | The Boneyard

UConn @ BC (11/7/17@7p)

Reaction Score
I believe Masonius will be missing the BC game also as a result of the scrum at the end of the VT game.

Reaction Score
UConn gives up a short handed goal. Tied at 1 late in the 2nd period.

Reaction Score
Great, another SHG that kills the lead and the team like last Vermont game. Now flat for the 2nd. Better show up in the 3rd.

3rd SHG given up so far this year. Why are they worse on 5v4? I don't get it

Reaction Score
Can’t agree more that this is a really frustrating bunch. Last night the short handed goal was awful. Huska with another bad play on puck and our defense does not bail him out. In the 3rd there was a lot of good happening but they can’t punch one home.

I am a huge Letunov fan, but he is clearly not a skilled finisher. Everything else is excellent but he needs to score more. Missing Payusov right now as he was starting to be the scorer.

Reaction Score
If you think our attendance is bad...
2,916 showed up on Tuesday.
I assume that tickets distributed.
Looked like a lot less w/ the eye test on espn3.

HockeyEastOnline.com - Hockey East Box Scores

Our Tuesdays #'s are way better. Mid-week games have local after-work crowds compared to fri/sat.

I know scheduling multiple teams is tough w/ TV contracts etc, but the hockey team attendance is getting killed by other sports.

So far this year:
Exhibition was same time as @SMU football game
Triple header was tough to make w/
Tulsa(football)/BU(hockey)/Tulsa(soccer)
USF football game and BU game at the same time. (Hurricane, I know)

Tonight's Home opener for men's basketball is the same time as Ohio State

And most fans of both sports will probably chose to go to Fenway and miss UML game @ 3:35 sat.

MSG game against the orange is same time as UMass home game.

Plus potential conflicts timing wise for men's bball on 1/13, 1/20, 2/3, 2/22, and 3/4.

Not even mentioning the women's bball schedule.

I know, I know. XL vs on campus...
It's just frustrating. I want to see em all especially if I have ST to multiple sports.

Reaction Score
Arizona State ain't even selling out their little temporary rink of less than 1000.

Reaction Score
Arizona State ain't even selling out their little temporary rink of less than 1000.
They unfortunately sold out the Friday game of the BU series that I bought plane tickets for already :mad::mad::mad:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
As much a proponent of on campus stadia ;) as I am, I think that playing in the XL has really benefit our hockey team quite a bit. It's not just capacity. It is also energy and accessibility. We need an on campus rink, but we should play games in Hartford to continue to expand the fan base.

Reaction Score
If you think our attendance is bad...
2,916 showed up on Tuesday.
I assume that tickets distributed.
Looked like a lot less w/ the eye test on espn3.

HockeyEastOnline.com - Hockey East Box Scores

Our Tuesdays #'s are way better. Mid-week games have local after-work crowds compared to fri/sat.

I know scheduling multiple teams is tough w/ TV contracts etc, but the hockey team attendance is getting killed by other sports.

So far this year:
Exhibition was same time as @SMU football game
Triple header was tough to make w/
Tulsa(football)/BU(hockey)/Tulsa(soccer)
USF football game and BU game at the same time. (Hurricane, I know)

Tonight's Home opener for men's basketball is the same time as Ohio State

And most fans of both sports will probably chose to go to Fenway and miss UML game @ 3:35 sat.

MSG game against the orange is same time as UMass home game.

Plus potential conflicts timing wise for men's bball on 1/13, 1/20, 2/3, 2/22, and 3/4.

Not even mentioning the women's bball schedule.

I know, I know. XL vs on campus...
It's just frustrating. I want to see em all especially if I have ST to multiple sports.

UConn blows at scheduling, or just plain doesn't care. Let's just be honest. And 3:35 times stink, but I guess the Wolf Pack dictate to UConn and not the other way around.

Reaction Score
I wanted to watch the MBB home opener tonight but am gonna have to miss out. This poor scheduling is bad for the players, not just the fans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom