Uconn basketball from the west coast | The Boneyard

Uconn basketball from the west coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now residing here in Union City Calif Uconn basketball is very much loved and more so respected. Starting a new life along with a great employment opportunity it was very difficult my home state of Ct. Basketball out here is not god like in the Ct area. Its all about football football football.

Ticket prices out here are cheap, very cheap. Everyone here knows I love Notre dame football and I was able to pick up very easily 2 ND / Stanford tickets for $35 each. In Ct we live and die our Huskies and sports in general but the culture out here is not the same.

Wishing the Uconn Huskies all my best and lets kick some butt this year !!!!

Reaction Score
Thank you very much. I'm down to one smart phone with the new life and on New Years Eve I will running my first 24 hour race at Crissy Field near the Golden Gate Bridge. Not looking for 50.1 miles but over 100. Their may be a conflict with this race if ND makes the NCAA Playoff. If so I will have my smartphone in hand to follow and track my Irish during the run.

Hope you are well my man !!!!
do they allow more than 1 smartphone out there?
Im sure there are many beautiful places for 50.1 mile runs though. :)

Enjoy your new location!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Nice...halve the phones and double the miles!!

Reaction Score
Welcome to the west coast! I'm up in SF now (was in LA before) and we get together for games at Dobbs Ferry this year. Let me know if you ever would like to join.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Never did run cross country. But in 79 I did bike cross country from Ct to San Diego Ca in 75 days. It was an average of 73+ miles per day.
meh. Navy Seals average 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc