UConn Basketball Coverage on The Athletic | The Boneyard

UConn Basketball Coverage on The Athletic

Reaction Score
Most likely added the coverage due to the Big East move. Joining Nova, Georgetown, Xavier, Marquette, Butler, Seton Hall, and St. Johns as the programs that have their own coverage on The Athletic. Looks like we're the 36th program overall that they are dedicating coverage too..pretty good sign of a positive future

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Most likely added the coverage due to the Big East move. Joining Nova, Georgetown, Xavier, Marquette, Butler, Seton Hall, and St. Johns as the programs that have their own coverage on The Athletic. Looks like we're the 36th program overall that they are dedicating coverage too..pretty good sign of a positive future

Cincinnati has a writer, UConn obviously should have one. :D

Reaction Score
Also just signed up for it. I'm pretty pumped; from the outside it looks like Lindsey Adler does a great job with the Yankees and there are a lot of other big names that are part of the team, including Seth Davis for CBB. If they're now adding UConn-specific coverage, well then that's just perfect timing. I'm excited to see their Prem and world soccer coverage, too.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up. FYI, the $20/year deal is still available; I just signed up.

So I guess that makes me an Athletic supporter...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom