UConn Baseball 2015 Captains - Cross/Melley/Tabakman | The Boneyard

UConn Baseball 2015 Captains - Cross/Melley/Tabakman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good to see an announcement about the captains for the baseball team. Now it would nice to see a 2015 team roster posted, just to see who Cross, Tabakman, and Melley will be leading.

Reaction Score
Good to see an announcement about the captains for the baseball team. Now it would nice to see a 2015 team roster posted, just to see who Cross, Tabakman, and Melley will be leading.
Up until last year, Penders released a fall roster. Apparently, between grades, and those not invited back for the regular season, he doesn't want folks to see those who didn't make it to the regular season.
The regular season roster should be released in mid January, about the time everyone returns for the spring semester.
Last years big surprise was the addition of Blake Davey. I wonder if there will be another surprise this season.

Reaction Score
Up until last year, Penders released a fall roster. Apparently, between grades, and those not invited back for the regular season, he doesn't want folks to see those who didn't make it to the regular season.
The regular season roster should be released in mid January, about the time everyone returns for the spring semester.
Last years big surprise was the addition of Blake Davey. I wonder if there will be another surprise this season.

I don't recall the fall rosters, but since I can have a poor memory on some things I'm quite willing to believe you on that. Yes, mid to late January is about when I'd expect the roster to be posted to the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom