UConn at St. John's Replay | The Boneyard

UConn at St. John's Replay

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
This is a game worth seeing again.

The team gave you a nice birthday present, @meyers7
Actually with the later start, after dinner she went to bed and I was able to watch "most" of the game. :D

Reaction Score
As always, thank you very much MJL243. Total domination. Again , I predict Uconn will be undefeated in the BE, From the AAC and up to this game,Uconn is 186-1 in conference play. Total domination that can't be disputed. The players have earned and deserve every accolade said about them and I think they are fabulous young ladies. Opinions and facts are not the same. Facts are true, opinions are just that, opinions. The opposing teams facing Uconn have some of the best players in the game and I'm sure their fans post similar accolades about them as we do. I am true blue and will post accordingly for the Greatest coach and School Program ever put together. GO HUSKIES!!!

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
As someone who has followed the Huskies since the early 90’s and had access to either live broadcasts via public TV or streaming but who has been unable to see either for a few years because my cable provider doesn’t carry SNY… thank you. Do have a question though. I suspect that UConn games over SNY are copyrighted so how are you able to post them on your YouTube channel without incurring the wrath of the SNY legal team?

Reaction Score
As someone who has followed the Huskies since the early 90’s and had access to either live broadcasts via public TV or streaming but who has been unable to see either for a few years because my cable provider doesn’t carry SNY… thank you. Do have a question though. I suspect that UConn games over SNY are copyrighted so how are you able to post them on your YouTube channel without incurring the wrath of the SNY legal team?
SNY has blocked my uploads of the Geno Auriemma Show, Undefeated, and other SNY produced content, but not the games themselves. They do claim any monetization of them, however, which is OK since I've never charged for them anyway.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Swerve. Do you realize that you can stream the SNY games live as long as you have access to your local Fox station and FS1 via your cable provider? I am guessing that you have streaming capability.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
As usual, thank you @MJL243 for your expertise and timely upload. I concur with @HuskyNan in that this is a game worth watching again!!!

toadfoot

Reaction Score
Swerve. Do you realize that you can stream the SNY games live as long as you have access to your local Fox station and FS1 via your cable provider? I am guessing that you have streaming capability.
My cable provider carries FS1/FS2 but UConn women’s games are not shown on FS1/FS2 where I live and SNY is not available. The SNY app doesn’t list my cable provider as eligible to use the SNY app. I’ve had multiple conversations with my provider as to what additional Fox sports component would be needed and they’ve been unable to give me a reasonable answer. It took me 2 years of complaining before they would even provide a login capability so even when they were an authorized provider I had no way to verify that by providing a user/password.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
My cable provider carries FS1/FS2 but UConn women’s games are not shown on FS1/FS2 where I live and SNY is not available. The SNY app doesn’t list my cable provider as eligible to use the SNY app. I’ve had multiple conversations with my provider as to what additional Fox sports component would be needed and they’ve been unable to give me a reasonable answer. It took me 2 years of complaining before they would even provide a login capability so even when they were an authorized provider I had no way to verify that by providing a user/password.
There are multiple threads on this specific topic including one pinned near the top of this forum. But in simple terms, if you have streaming capability, you only need to download the Fox Sports app (it's free) to your streaming device, login to the app using your cable provider credentials and you should be good to go to watch the live SNY game broadcasts.

toadfoot

Reaction Score
There are multiple threads on this specific topic including one pinned near the top of this forum. But in simple terms, if you have streaming capability, you only need to download the Fox Sports app (it's free) to your streaming device, login to the app using your cable provider credentials and you should be good to go to watch the live SNY game broadcasts.
Nope, not allowed. Believe me I’ve tried. After 2 years I finally convinced my cable system to provide the capability to have user/password functionality but when I login in the Fox Sports app says my cable provider doesn’t have the requisite Fox sports components, even though they apparently do. I’ve spoken to customer support until I’m numb but they insist there’s nothing they can do. I’ve talked to Fox representatives and they’re no help.

toadfoot

Reaction Score
Nope, not allowed. Believe me I’ve tried. After 2 years I finally convinced my cable system to provide the capability to have user/password functionality but when I login in the Fox Sports app says my cable provider doesn’t have the requisite Fox sports components, even though they apparently do. I’ve spoken to customer support until I’m numb but they insist there’s nothing they can do. I’ve talked to Fox representatives and they’re no help.
56C61940-AD01-4495-A376-83F6B6E4F2A3.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom