UConn at St. John's Pregame Availability Aaliyah is back | The Boneyard

UConn at St. John's Pregame Availability Aaliyah is back

Reaction Score
Lou Lopez has CC working but CD and Dorka did not!
So freaking frustrating not to hear their comments!

sun

Reaction Score
Dailey did say that Azzi 's PT is a game time decision so it's possible that Azzi can play 5 -10+ minutes if she really wants to.
That indicates that Azzi's PT is no longer a medical decision unless she suffers a setback.
Dailey did not say that Azzi can't play, she made it sound that now it's up to Azzi and how confident that she feels about being ready to begin playing.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So is it Nika, Lou, Aubrey, Dorka, Aaliyah, Ines and Amari? Or is the 7th Ayanna?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Lou Lopez has CC working but CD and Dorka did not!
So freaking frustrating not to hear their comments!
I am able to select CC for those 2 interviews and it is working. I use Google Chrome for my YouTube video viewing.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
So is it Nika, Lou, Aubrey, Dorka, Aaliyah, Ines and Amari? Or is the 7th Ayanna?
Aaliyah is the 7th available player, according to Coach Dailey, so the answer to your first question is Yes. Azzi is a game time decision, as she has been in previous games.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Dailey did say that Azzi 's PT is a game time decision so it's possible that Azzi can play 5 -10+ minutes if she really wants to.
That indicates that Azzi's PT is no longer a medical decision unless she suffers a setback.
Dailey did not say that Azzi can't play, she made it sound that now it's up to Azzi and how confident that she feels about being ready to begin playing.
The same game time decision existed with Dorka coming back from her broken finger. As I recall, Dorka was experiencing some pain which kept her out 1 more game before she was able to play again. Hopefully, Azzi’s game time situation will be a “go!”

Reaction Score
The same game time decision existed with Dorka coming back from her broken finger. As I recall, Dorka was experiencing some pain which kept her out 1 more game before she was able to play again. Hopefully, Azzi’s game time situation will be a “go!”
She's been a game time decision the last two weeks according to CD. She didn't seem to expect Azzi to play so I would temper expectations.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

CD said they also tried Holy Water and burning Sage.....and she mentioned somebody said UCONN WBB was in their prayer group/circle/list......but so far nothing has worked.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom