UConn at Providence Tickets 3/9 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn at Providence Tickets 3/9

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Oh wow. You’re so enlightened! Imagine that! Visiting other message boards for perspective!

Always trust content from ADub!!!!

Coincidentally with you not here, the program went thru the best stretch it’s ever had. Take the hint.

I thought you dont believe in that? I saw on a thread here that you said posting has nothing to do with game results? You did right? Because I saw people call you on it.

Poor Old Deep getting senile in his golden years. Getting fooled by those whippersnappers on the internet making fake content, going to Early Bird specials, and forsaking the mojo.

It's been sad to read it all , kinda like the Syracuse board . A man and a program on the home stretch of life.

Reaction Score
I thought you dont believe in that? I saw on a thread here that you said posting has nothing to do with game results? You did right? Because I saw people call you on it.

Poor Old Deep getting senile in his golden years. Getting fooled by those whippersnappers on the internet making fake content, going to Early Bird specials, and forsaking the mojo.

It's been sad to read it all , kinda like the Syracuse board . A man and a program on the home stretch of life.
Poor old ADub. Finally seen as the charlatan he always had been. Bailing on his board during a championship caliber season because he “didn’t like the people here”.

(It’s at this point you usually revert to GIFs because you’ve run out of your own material)

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Poor old ADub. Finally seen as the charlatan he always had been. Bailing on his board during a championship caliber season because he “didn’t like the people here”.

(It’s at this point you usually revert to GIFs because you’ve run out of your own material)
It's not my board. I don't own it.
Shouldn't you be getting ready for dinner now? it's almost 3 PM.

Reaction Score
It's not my board. I don't own it.
Shouldn't you be getting ready for dinner now? it's almost 3 PM.
And shouldn’t you be at the park being mistaken for your kids grandfather?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
And shouldn’t you be at the park being mistaken for your kids grandfather?
It's happened before, also had someone at the airport when we were all traveling together call my mother-in-law my wife. Doesn't bother me.

Reaction Score
It's happened before, also had someone at the airport when we were all traveling together call my mother-in-law my wife. Doesn't bother me.
Oh. I’m sure it’s happened. You look too old to have a baby.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
What’s with all the hate?
Have you ever seen grump old men? This is them.
GIF by WGN America

Reaction Score
This is such a weird thread to follow since a couple are on ignore. I just have to guess what's being said.

Reaction Score
Were you able to watch game overseas
Apologies for my late response Letsgohuskies11. I didn't watch the games live here overseas. One of the websites which listed a bunch of games, and I mean a bunch of games, didn't list the UConn-Nova game. Either that or I did a poor job looking for it. It was early in the morning here and I am not always alert in the morning.

The second website was a streaming website, but I got the message in my URL that it wasn't a secure site so that scared me off. Maybe it was no big deal, but I am on my work laptop so I didn't want to chance it.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
The day I start hoping a school like PC will win my battles for me I'll start wearing dresses like you do.

We can fight our own battles and we've demonstrated that we can win more than most other schools can win.

Oh, and I'll continue to refrain from cross dressing until the day I die.

Hey listen, I understand your point, and we do control our own destiny

However, I'm not too proud to accept a little help. Especially when it comes to finalizing where you stand with respect to expensive BET tickets

Reaction Score
Apologies for my late response Letsgohuskies11. I didn't watch the games live here overseas. One of the websites which listed a bunch of games, and I mean a bunch of games, didn't list the UConn-Nova game. Either that or I did a poor job looking for it. It was early in the morning here and I am not always alert in the morning.

The second website was a streaming website, but I got the message in my URL that it wasn't a secure site so that scared me off. Maybe it was no big deal, but I am on my work laptop so I didn't want to chance it.
Where were you overseas?

Reaction Score
Rephrase that, What’s the best place to park?
I have had luck parking in the Providence Place Mall garage, only $2.

Its a bit convoluted but you can walk to the AMP without going outdoors by cutting through the mall and then the convention center. I just followed people wearing PC gear

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Rephrase that, What’s the best place to park?
For ease of getting in an out the very best place to park (for me) is a surface lot at 11 Memorial Blvd. It's near Union Station brewery and the Capitol Grille. It does fill up. But I'm coming from the North on 146/95 and get off at Memorial. There is a garage near there too. Coming from the South on 95 or on Rt 6 you probably get off an exit earlier at Broadway and park at the civic center garage or the Hilton.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom