UConn at Georgetown Replay | The Boneyard

UConn at Georgetown Replay

Reaction Score
Just watched the game and Caroline needs to play Wednesday. Lou is just so beat up. We need fresh blood. I feel so sorry for her and AE, and Dorka. Great minutes from AP. Amari got some good me points. She needs to shoot more. And wow how is Nika so much grit. Having creighton at home, but big is Villanova on the weekend. It's time to step up. I truly believe she is ready. And Azzi not far behind. Great game. But rest and me time is needed. Playing at home will help alot. Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
Just watched the game and Caroline needs to play Wednesday. Lou is just so beat up. We need fresh blood. I feel so sorry for her and AE, and Dorka. Great minutes from AP. Amari got some good me points. She needs to shoot more. And wow how is Nika so much grit. Having creighton at home, but big is Villanova on the weekend. It's time to step up. I truly believe she is ready. And Azzi not far behind. Great game. But rest and me time is needed. Playing at home will help alot. Go Huskies.
Oh yes. So sorry. Great job for posting the game. My only way to watch.

Reaction Score
Good looking out, @MJL243 Greatly appreciate you.

awesome finger pointing GIF

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom