UConn at DePaul Sold Out | The Boneyard

UConn at DePaul Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller's blog includes a link to a DePaul press release announcing the game as a sell-out. The game two year's ago was during the week and not sold out, though it was a good crowd. This year's game is on a Saturday night and we know from 2008 that crazy things happen when UConn and DePaul play on a Saturday night in Chicago.

http://elmcitytoeaglevillenhr.blogspot.com/

Reaction Score
Jim Fuller's blog includes a link to a DePaul press release announcing the game as a sell-out. The game two year's ago was during the week and not sold out, though it was a good crowd. This year's game is on a Saturday night and we know from 2008 that crazy things happen when UConn and DePaul play on a Saturday night in Chicago.

http://elmcitytoeaglevillenhr.blogspot.com/
It could be very contentious----out there.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
THANKS, it's just amazing. Have you got it on YouTube? I love to watch some of the old crazies, like D's 3/4 court basket.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Ahhhh... heart stopping memories.

I remember thinking: 1) Who are the blue booites? 2) Omigod, are the Depaul dancers the bootie call? Yikes, don't they know there are children in the house 3) I'm going to be cranky if I flew all the way out to Chicago and the kids lose 4) OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!

Good food and better company.

Reaction Score
If anyone knows anyone who may have extra tickets to uconn/depaul game, please do let me know! I planned on buying the tickets from ticketmaster to the game but didn't realize it was sold out already! :(

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I will be there with the family!!! Cant wait!!!

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Sure wish I could be back in Chicago for this one! Always a great game, great atmosphere and a chance for some REALLY good Chicago dinners.....

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
For good, but cheap, eats, try the Salt & Pepper diner on Sheffield and Lincoln... great little spot just a couple blocks north of campus!

6560.jpg

Reaction Score
Well if anyone gets desperate and needs one ticket, I could sell you my extra one for face value. It's in a really close spot, since I bought it the day tickets became available. The reason I have an extra is I bought it for a friend but didn't realize they were leaving for a cruise today. If you live in Chicago, and you've been outside today, you can understand how much I hate them right now haha. The ticket is in Section H in the second row, seat number eleven.

Reaction Score
Where did you find them? I'm still trying to get two! Thanks.

After a month of searching for them, i came across to it in an auction.. a deal of 3 tickets. Me and my other half is going for sure and am still waiting to hear from a friend to see if she still wanted to go with us, if not, I may have one extra ticket...

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller reports in his blog that the snow forced the team to land in Indianapolis and they are now traveling to Chicago by bus. It's about a 3-3.5 hour drive.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller reports in his blog that the snow forced the team to land in Indianapolis and they are now traveling to Chicago by bus. It's about a 3-3.5 hour drive.
At least it's a late game. Hopefuly they can sleep in a bit after this ordeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom