UConn at Dayton Replay | The Boneyard

UConn at Dayton Replay

Reaction Score
Thanks so much as I was out with fam last night! Can’t wait to watch it today!
Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving to all!
We are Blessed with the UCONN gals!! ALOT!

Reaction Score
A question, not a complaint.
It is Noon ET and if I go to the uconnhuskygames site, the Dayton game replay is not yet available on the regular webpage or the spoiler-free webpage.
It is available if I access it from the link in the OP.
This happens for me practically every game. Has anyone else seen this too?
I have refreshed the page and I don't think it has to do with clearing the history/cookies as at some point the replay will be available. I am curious why it is not immediately available right after the replay posted thread is here on the BY.
Thanks.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
It is Noon ET and if I go to the uconnhuskygames site, the Dayton game replay is not yet available on the regular webpage or the spoiler-free webpage.
I have refreshed the page and I don't think it has to do with clearing the history/cookies as at some point the replay will be available. I am curious why it is not immediately available right after the replay posted thread is here on the BY.
Thanks.
I have the same scenario/"problem" for every replay.
It's kinda weird but it is good to know that they are always going to show up at some point in the not too distant future.

Reaction Score
Did anyone find/post Geno's postgame presser? Thanks!
Post-game pressers are generally available at home games or games covered by SNY. The only coverage otherwise is going to be the written kind, so try the Connecticut newspapers that cover the team like the Hartford Courant, and reporters' social media accounts.

Reaction Score
The UConn at Dayton replay is posted at uconnhuskygames:

Thank you for this. Many of us are unable to get espn plus without adding to an already outlandish bill so this is a great backup.

Reaction Score
Thanks.
Yes, this is happening to me, as well. I have not been able to see the replays listed for the last few games.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Yes, this is happening to me, as well. I have not been able to see the replays listed for the last few games.
The Replay links at the uconnhuskygames site for all the previous 2019-2020 season games are available to me. Only the Dayton game is not available.
I am guessing that the person who adds the YouTube URL to the HTML for the 2019-2020 season webpage is not available this week due to the Holiday.
But I am guessing as I mentioned above.
And I am not having any luck searching on YouTube using my TV's web browser. It could be because my Smart TV is an older version and the browser may have limitations. For instance, on the BY site, if I select a thread, it doesn't open and a message is displayed that the "operation can not be completed".

Reaction Score
Thanks.

I have the same problem.
I can access it from the link here but it still hasn’t appeared when I go to husky games.com on my iPad

Centerstream

Reaction Score
The links for the Dayton game are available on the uconnhuskygames site but apparently only on the page that displays the final score.
As of this time, 8:00 AM ET, the video is not on the spoiler-free page but I am guessing that by now, everyone knows the outcome. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom