UCONN-ARMY Game Analysis (Long, Very Long) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UCONN-ARMY Game Analysis (Long, Very Long)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I meant to mention it in 241 but yes, Parker took a number of snaps at FB and looked solid as a lead blocker. Did not see Clax.

The other roster note is we had a huge 99 lined up next to Sean Merriman as a protector in punt formation, but I couldn't find anyone with that number on the roster.

Reaction Score
I meant to mention it in 241 but yes, Parker took a number of snaps at FB and looked solid as a le er. Did not see Clax.

The other roster note is we had a huge 99 lined up next to Sean Merriman as a protector in punt formation, but I couldn't find anyone with that number on the roster.

I believe Sean Merriman is #99.

Reaction Score
I was surprised by the new Army logo. It looked very much like a helmet from ancient Greece, from Sparta ala Michigan State eschewing the helmet from medieval Europe. Thought our PR or Marketing Dept. screwed up but its on Army's site. Don't remember them being referred to as Knights back then just cavalry . I really need to see some replay tape tomorrow.
Army was traditionally known as the Knights. They were often referred to as the Black knights of the Hudson back in their heyday.

Reaction Score
Yeah, It was poorly worded. No knights in Ancient Greece. The logo just looks from a different time than had been previously depicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom